Football Hooligans

henda11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was interested in knowing if anyone on this forum was a former hooligan back in the 80s?.

Was just having a good read of a book to do with some of the biggest hooligans at each club

Dont think they would comment on the internet mate. What they going to talk about? Getting beat up by Sunderlands fans and smashing geordie pubs up?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I was interested in knowing if anyone on this forum was a former hooligan back in the 80s?.

Was just having a good read of a book to do with some of the biggest hooligans at each club.

Pwopa nawty. :lol: The whole set up is dead now, even at Newcastle against Sunderland, you get about 2,000 people who are willing to bounce around like they're on a trampoline with their arms out shaping their bodies like an upstanding plane. "Camm on then" very easy to say when there's 80 old bill between you and them and if it really did kick off the vast majority would fuckin shit themselves. See the seat throwing incident at the SOS, that's not hooliganism even, it's being a cowardly cunt indescriminately throwing weapons at people isn't a nobel thing to do.

All in all an activity largely that involves complete fuckwits (nee offence Shinton), and one that impresses young impressionable lads till they grow up a bit. If you want to be a fighter, join a boxing club.

Biggest incident I ever saw was at Brammal Lane in 1994, mob of about 400 Newcastle, we've probably got 50 absolute max these days. Mugs game which involves mugs.

The football factory's got a lot to answer to if you ask me. It wasn't from what I'm lead to believe anything like that back in the 80s. All that film achieved was making every taity think they're Billy Bright and sensationalised the whole pathetic scene. I've seen the odd skirmish but it's too heavily policed to allow them to run feral.

I used to live in Devon and watch Torquay 'cos my mate was a follower. They played Spurs in the cup in 01 and I went across to Landan for the game. This was Torquays dream day out and it was completely overshadowed by loads of young choppers acting the biggun from spurs. All mouthy, no nowts.

Impressionable young males and a sense of unity = Chaos.

The football factory's got a lot to answer to if you ask me. It wasn't from what I'm lead to believe anything like that back in the 80s. All that film achieved was making every taity think they're Billy Bright and sensationalised the whole pathetic scene. I've seen the odd skirmish but it's too heavily policed to allow them to run feral.

I used to live in Devon and watch Torquay 'cos my mate was a follower. They played Spurs in the cup in 01 and I went across to Landan for the game. This was Torquays dream day out and it was completely overshadowed by loads of young choppers acting the biggun from spurs. All mouthy, no nowts.

Your sig :lol::nah: I watched that episode over Christmas, it's when he's singing in that country and western club, and Bomber goes "how can something as ugly as that make such a beautiful sound".

Your post is spot on, but younguns have always been impressed by it. To a degree it's why you get the odd doilham supporting Rangers or Celtic, it's seen as a bit naughty and promotes nationalism of varying degrees. If I was Scottish I'd be embarrassed by both, singing God Save the Queen at games, oh dear.

The thing with the football factory and green street young kids probably believe that's what it's like, I mean honest to god I'd never heard the phrase "JOG ON" in my life till I saw that film, now every fucka says it.

I used to go everywhere by train in the early 80s so I've certainly seen quite a bit but have only had to get involved on a couple occasions for self-defence. It was always obvious who took it really seriously and I think the police categories I've read about are about right. I certainly knew and was friendly with some of the daft lads from that time and in some ways its sad to see them still acting like that at around my advanced age. Some of them were sound and despite propoganda did love the club and football but some were fucking horrible.

Anybody who does anything now with the combnation of CCTV, banning orders and stupid sentences is beyond stupid.

Your sig :lol::nah: I watched that episode over Christmas, it's when he's singing in that country and western club, and Bomber goes "how can something as ugly as that make such a beautiful sound".

Your post is spot on, but younguns have always been impressed by it. To a degree it's why you get the odd doilham supporting Rangers or Celtic, it's seen as a bit naughty and promotes nationalism of varying degrees. If I was Scottish I'd be embarrassed by both, singing God Save the Queen at games, oh dear.

The thing with the football factory and green street young kids probably believe that's what it's like, I mean honest to god I'd never heard the phrase "JOG ON" in my life till I saw that film, now every fucka says it.

:lol: Aye, it's that one. Bombers just said that then Moxy pipes up 'Wha did ee call 'imself again?' .. Then Barry drops in my sig. Fucking class. He sings that song well, tbh. It's a canny little record. Best show ever broadcast, imo. I'm DVD'd up to the max with them :lol:

Can't stand all that Jog on, open ye up, talk. Hard in the mouth, soft in the head.

I got the train back from Birmingham a few years back (think it ended 1 all, they equalized late on).

All the way back on the train there was this was bloke in his 40s sat showing off to a gang of lads who must have been 18 to 20 about how he used to be a hooligan. These kids were lapping it up, and honestly this bloke's patter was just depressing laughable shit about how nails him and his mates were.

Anyway cos I'm canny mint I was traveling first class on the train and none of this lot had first class tickets. The stewardess told them all to move but the lot of them, egged on by this middle aged cock ring just refused to shift, basically giving it the what you gonna do about it act. They spent the rest of the journey acting the twat every time she walked past.

All of this was made all the more depressing by the fact that this ex-hooligan had his 10 year old son with him who was beaming with pride at how mint these kids thought his dad was. One of those times when it's embarrassing to be a football fan.

I got the train back from Birmingham a few years back (think it ended 1 all, they equalized late on).

All the way back on the train there was this was bloke in his 40s sat showing off to a gang of lads who must have been 18 to 20 about how he used to be a hooligan. These kids were lapping it up, and honestly this bloke's patter was just depressing laughable shit about how nails him and his mates were.

Anyway cos I'm canny mint I was traveling first class on the train and none of this lot had first class tickets. The stewardess told them all to move but the lot of them, egged on by this middle aged cock ring just refused to shift, basically giving it the what you gonna do about it act. They spent the rest of the journey acting the twat every time she walked past.

All of this was made all the more depressing by the fact that this ex-hooligan had his 10 year old son with him who was beaming with pride at how mint these kids thought his dad was. One of those times when it's embarrassing to be a football fan.

Did that bloke have a Teesside/Durham accent and looked like the school teacher off Kez? If that fits the description, he's a fuckin absolute cock I've seen him loads of times in exactly the same scenario you mention.

Did that bloke have a Teesside/Durham accent and looked like the school teacher off Kez? If that fits the description, he's a fuckin absolute cock I've seen him loads of times in exactly the same scenario you mention.

I honestly don't remember. He want a big bloke though. Canny weasely.

Was just having a good read of a book to do with some of the biggest hooligans at each club

Dont think they would comment on the internet mate. What they going to talk about? Getting beat up by Sunderlands fans and smashing geordie pubs up?

I was on a coach that was smashed up when nobody was on it by so called hard lads in Liverpool in 1974

I was on a coach that was smashed up when nobody was on it by so called hard lads in Liverpool in 1974

You've got me there Leazes- how's that work?

:lol:

pedantic bastard :nah:

Sounds like one of those cryptic ones:

I have a mouth but I do not speak

I have a bed but I do not sleep

What am I?

What am I?

:nah:

pedantic bastard :o

Who's me Daddy?

What am I?

Mute Insomniacs Anonymous' next client.

What am I?

Mute Insomniacs Anonymous' next client.

are you shagging his arse or something :o