What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

@Gemmill - i look more like a drug dealer with my shaved head than a user ala Gillespie :icon_lol:

lol it's amazing how the avatars on here give you an image of people after a while, if Gemmill doesn't look like an angry shearer (his old pic) i'd be disappointed :rolleyes:

This might have been done before, I don't know. But what mental image do you have of certain posters on here?

I was going to say describe your mental image of the person who posts directly before you but it wouldn't work if two people post at the same time!! (One step ahead, me like!) :D

Anyway, it's only fair I start off, so, fucking hell, who do I start with? (I'm lucky as I don't know the vast majority of you on here).

Gemmill

In his thirties and always called ginger, I reckon he's borderline ginger/fair hair and so gets stick off his pals, he seems intelligent enough despite not knowing the obituaries, will do the odd favour as a goodwill gesture and will look like a cross between Charles Spencer and Harry Windsor.

(Also got another little theory going (not about Gemmill), but am going to keep that to myself for now).

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re the avatar theory, I used to always imagine Alex as the old geezer he used to display. Dont know who it was, probably someone famous to make me look stupid.

Manc Mag always reminds me of timmy mallet

Parky is bernie slave because he used to have this picture of a bloke in a diner with a dressing gown on that looked like slaven.

Tecato and Oz toon lad / boy ???? remind me of Jedwood out of that advert for teletext or something cos they are both so serious.

Monkeys fist. Cant get past the monkey really.

Park Life; Kind of a country gentleman who's living the free range lifestyle. Tall, slim, definitely dark hair.

:D

Ralph from Ted and Ralph on the Fast Show? :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

I reckon yee are in the mould of a young Tim Healy maybe in the first few series of Auf Pet :lol: Not that tall but still packing plenty power. Trendy clobber and short little jackets. Am a reet? :huh: A mans man, if you will.

Park Life; Kind of a country gentleman who's living the free range lifestyle. Tall, slim, definitely dark hair.

:D

Ralph from Ted and Ralph on the Fast Show? :rolleyes:

:huh:

I reckon yee are in the mould of a young Tim Healy maybe in the first few series of Auf Pet :icon_lol: Not that tall but still packing plenty power. Trendy clobber and short little jackets. Am a reet? :blush: A mans man, if you will.

:icon_lol:

Short jacket? Not sure what one is! I'm 5"9 and 12.4 stone, with short dark hair starting to go Zidane. :icon_lol:

I reckon you look like someone in real life which is no help, like. I suppose the next best would be to say Oz from Auf pet's build, with Paul Calfs hair and tache. :lol: