Post an embarrassing picture of yourself

Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
We once did a thread where we all posted pics of ourselves as babies/children, that was embarrassing :icon_lol: I think I posted one of myself in the bath :D

Only one I've got on here remotel embarrasing and it's only embarrassing cos of how babies were dressed in the early 80s.

12149y9.jpg

We once did a thread where we all posted pics of ourselves as babies/children, that was embarrassing :rolleyes: I think I posted one of myself in the bath :icon_lol:

Only one I've got on here remotel embarrasing and it's only embarrassing cos of how babies were dressed in the early 80s.

12149y9.jpg

Cute lad :D Few gingers on here like.

We once did a thread where we all posted pics of ourselves as babies/children, that was embarrassing :rolleyes: I think I posted one of myself in the bath :icon_lol:

12149y9.jpg

Cute lad :D Few gingers on here like.

AM NOT GINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRR. Me hair came in dark when I was about 3 or 4 been jet black ever since.

Colour co-ordination with the socks and buttons? Wasn't 80s fashion a bastard? Very nice Stevie. :icon_lol:

:D I've never even noticed that. I think the 70's was probably even worse.

Colour co-ordination with the socks and buttons? Wasn't 80s fashion a bastard? Very nice Stevie. :icon_lol:

Are you one of those people with dark har but a gingery beard?

I have always found people with different colour beards difficult to trust.

No it doesn't come in ginger.

While we're being generic I've always found people called Danny to be mugs :rolleyes: I have as well.

I'll try and scan an old one of me and put it up if I think on. My lass and I were looking at a few old photos recently and it was funny how much stuff you had when you were a tot that was knitted by your Granny etc. Don't see it much these days.

Ginger pubes innit :rolleyes:

I'll try and scan an old one of me and put it up if I think on. My lass and I were looking at a few old photos recently and it was funny how much stuff you had when you were a tot that was knitted by your Granny etc. Don't see it much these days.

A source of conflict betwixt The Fistress and I.

She loves it, I hate it

A source of conflict betwixt The Fistress and I.

She loves it, I hate it

I think it's nice in a way but you'd have to remove from the kid's wardrobe before they ever got to school, or you might as well tattoo 'Bully Me' on their foreheads.

12149y9.jpg

Ive got one in the loft that makes you look like britains best dressed lad. I'll try and get a scan. :D

Your's will be a fuckin oil painting man, ye old cunt. Haha. I'll get one on of me in a knitted toon jumper with pedro knitted on the front. Atrocious, honestly.

As an aside my nana knitted me a toon player teddy thing who was black and she stitched 'Sambo' onto the back. Ffs.

A name you rarely hear anymore.