• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

listen and learn.

:jesuswept:

Football may be your speciality.......Pre teen drama queens is mine :lol:

Fair enough but even if I'm talking to the most clueless kid about football I don't have such a patronising tone. To be honest I can relate to what you said a little bit like, but as soon as the pizza stops maybe the bullying comes back. Kids and bullying though they're little cunts, it's all about establishing their position in the pack, the best way to avoid being bullied is to knock them out.

My Turn ;)

Why not just say you don't have a clue? Would be better than saying something as pathetic as that.

:blush:

I've got a grown up daughter who went through this sort of shit, and CT is bang on the money. Telling teacher isn't going to do any good, the best thing you can do is make her popular by buying the other kids off. It might sound ridiculous but its true.

I'm actually pretty certain 7 year old girls aren't human by the way, however they are evil geniuses

Precisely and such a shock when you discover this.

Having a son is like having a dog who can recite comedy sketches, having a daughter is to enter a bizarre and terrifying world of emotional manipulation and madness

I'm not laughing.

I've got a grown up daughter who went through this sort of shit, and CT is bang on the money. Telling teacher isn't going to do any good, the best thing you can do is make her popular by buying the other kids off. It might sound ridiculous but its true.

I'm actually pretty certain 7 year old girls aren't human by the way, however they are evil geniuses

Precisely and such a shock when you discover this.

Having a son is like having a dog who can recite comedy sketches, having a daughter is to enter a bizarre and terrifying world of emotional manipulation and madness

I'm not laughing.

I am! :jesuswept:

Rather unfortunate, she'll counter-act by having a secret sleepover the following weekend, isolating Jnr. ;)

That's the danger like, sad but true. Parky can have a bit of a petty minded mentality and it's not gonna help his little girl, who basically needs him to be the grown up. Or get Mrs Parky to do it in the alternative.

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO INTERVENE READ THE FUKIN THREAD.

I know that but she probably needs to be 'persuaded' to have some input as my guess is she'd be a bit more level-headed. Which is what's needed.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/style_imag...es/rte-bold.png

Meenzer was right and spot on. she's too calm for this. This needs sortin and I ain't havin it.

Aye maybe but listen to what people are saying at least in terms of how you go about it. It sounds like you want the idea of isolating this other girl validating but people are saying not to do that. Thats what I was getting at before. This is a seven year old child remember and you've got to remember who the grown up is.

I take it you have little experience of seven year olds or you wouldnt throw the term child around so easily.

I've been carer for my two nephews since they were taken into local authority care due to their mother's drug addiction so I would say a seven year old is very much a child in terms of their dependence on adults for practically everything in life. And if that's the case then you've got no choice than to lead by example. As Gemmill says, the other way teaches them the wrong things altogether.

Different kettle of fish all together. :jesuswept:

Yeah but your question was more objective than that-it was asking about children's behaviour in terms of generalities.

You're saying something different now -and I know what you're implying by it-but I won't argue the toss about that. I never claimed to be a parent at any stage but at the same time I feel zero compulsion to justify the strength of my relationship with my nephews to you either. It was just said very matter of factly.

Sorry btw if you've taken that comment too seriously. It wasnt meant that way. It was a drunken throw away jokey comment about 7 year old girls being extrem little madams.

Sorry again and nothing personal.

For the record I have nothing but admiration for what you've done.

Nee apology necessary CT. It wasn't an offensive comment and I don't offend easily anyway. I was just stating my viewpoint on the subject for what it was worth.

Is getting bullied at school and it's really making me angry. She was crying again tonight and has been down for a week or so. She spilt the beans tonight.

What's best to do?

go and see the school - if they do nowt all you can do is to move her ASAP

Don't let it run tho' she can never get the time back

As of 0900 this morning full and ongoing countermeasures began.

The full might of Parky Industries gears up to engage in Project 'Bright Spark'.

As of now two nsa satellites have been seconded and redirected over Hamburg and will be in positon some time arond 1500 hrs. Various friendly embedded forces (mothers) were put on alert for activities and fun with Parky Jnr along with subliminal propoganda against the enemy (gossip).

In the maginificent history of the British Empire let it not be said that we ever turned away from battle, that we ever stood by, that we allowed darkness to prevail and went silently on...No, let this moment be remembered along with those other thousand points of light as another glorious chapter in history where Britain alone stood against the forces of darkness and bad vibes.

By the grace of god we shall prevail.

Edited by Park Life

Here's a tip, get somebody else to organize the fun.

Not you.

After pizza, don't gather the kids in a circle for a game of.......Right, lets imagine you are on a planet looking at the monument in Newcastle through a telescope.....

Mothers won't appreciate picking up kids who've stuck pencils in their eyes to get out early.

As of 0900 this morning full and ongoing countermeasures began.

The full might of Parky Industries gears up to engage in Project 'Bright Spark'.

As of now two nsa satellites have been seconded and redirected over Hamburg and will be in positon some time arond 1500 hrs. Various friendly embedded forces (mothers) were put on alert for activities and fun with Parky Jnr along with subliminal propoganda against the enemy (gossip).

In the maginificent history of the British Empire let it not be said that we ever turned away from battle, that we ever stood by, that we allowed darkness to prevail and went silently on...No, let this moment be remembered along with those other thousand points of light as another glorious chapter in history where Britain alone stood against the forces of darkness and bad vibes.

By the grace of god we shall prevail.

Well played sir.

proms-460x276.jpg

Although Im the parent of a grown up boy and not a girl (CT ;) )! I was once a school GIRL myself!! So I know exactly how nasty girls can be. Boys are so much easier to deal with and not so manipulative. The thing to remember is girls of that age change their minds about everything from week to week, including who they want in their group and who their best friend is. They follow each other like sheep.

If this was happening to my child Id speak to her teacher first. If things didnt improve I'd speak to the childs parents. If I went along with CT's idea of inviting the other girls round Id also try to include the monster girl Maria too. Its very hard to be mean to someone when you've enjoyed a good day at their house.

You are doing all you can I'm sure, just by listening to your daughter and being supportive.

Although Im the parent of a grown up boy and not a girl (CT :lol: )! I was once a school GIRL myself!! So I know exactly how nasty girls can be. Boys are so much easier to deal with and not so manipulative. The thing to remember is girls of that age change their minds about everything from week to week, including who they want in their group and who their best friend is. They follow each other like sheep.

If this was happening to my child Id speak to her teacher first. If things didnt improve I'd speak to the childs parents. If I went along with CT's idea of inviting the other girls round Id also try to include the monster girl Maria too. Its very hard to be mean to someone when you've enjoyed a good day at their house.

You are doing all you can I'm sure, just by listening to your daughter and being supportive.

You wouldn't mind having a word with my wife would you, TR? She manages to do what you say is very hard with ease. ;);)

Although Im the parent of a grown up boy and not a girl (CT :blush: )! I was once a school GIRL myself!! So I know exactly how nasty girls can be. Boys are so much easier to deal with and not so manipulative. The thing to remember is girls of that age change their minds about everything from week to week, including who they want in their group and who their best friend is. They follow each other like sheep.

You wouldn't mind having a word with my wife would you, TR? She manages to do what you say is very hard with ease. :angry::lol:

;)

Tis all very selective of course! ;)

Surely Parky Jnr and the german girl can join forces and bully a french kid instead? ;)

But aye i agree with TR invite the little mons..troubled child as well, at 7 she'll be more likely to cave to sweets and pizza and all be friends!

....and thats when Parky Jnr can destroy her!

:lol:

........no its to show Parky Jnr that she is a better person than the bullies and all her friends will love her!

Had Yoko (Maria's fav friend :lol: )over last night, went well I cooked for them and played cards with them for a bit and a bit of imaginery star wars. Had a glass of wine with Yoko's mum who is an actress.

Hannah will go to hockey this eve with Justin.

Hit and run strikes contiue unabated, destabalising the Maria junta in the playground, in the park and at painting club.

By the grace of god England will prevail.