ecigarette

Park Life

• 1 year later...

Chez are you still vapping? I've been on it about 4 weeks and smoking much less than real ciggies...Although the 18mg nic packs quite a hit. Take a few puffs and forget for an hour or so. :)

Tempted by the vanilla flavour. ;)

18mg????

How much of that is absorbed?

I tried the 5 and 9 variants and they weren't really doing it. I've discussed this with others and the absorbtion is a bit hit and miss/lower. The idea for me isn't standing there and smoing it for 5 min like a real ciggie, but just a few puffs and therefore the higher nic helps battle the craving. Chez was saying the absorbtion is lower than smoking a real fag.

Edited by Park Life

Down to less than 5 a day, ran out of nic and wanted to get some stronger stuff. I recommend the high dose as absorption is an issue, the FDA is skeptical any nicotine makes it but if you get enough you know there is something there.

Not sure what to do now about my 5 a day habit, my grandma smoked that till her late 80s, she's 103 this year (if she makes it).

Down to less than 5 a day, ran out of nic and wanted to get some stronger stuff. I recommend the high dose as absorption is an issue, the FDA is skeptical any nicotine makes it but if you get enough you know there is something there.

Not sure what to do now about my 5 a day habit, my grandma smoked that till her late 80s, she's 103 this year (if she makes it).

Same with my grandma. Ideally we've got some of the grandma genes and our bodies are immune to fags...:lol:

The 18mg is about right if you have around 5/6 puffs.

The really beautiful thing is carrying the ecig around like a backup cock. :)

Dunno how you blokes can dabble with this. I was either 20 a day and a few j's in the evening or nothing. No self control, the only way to quit for me was to go cold turkey......I couldn't cut down, wouldn't do hypno and I couldn't get the patches lit......

• 1 year later...

just man up and go cold turkey. hurts for a few of days but then it's just the mental cravings after that. then it's just a case of mind over matter.

spoken like a true smug git, having not had a puff on anything in the best part of a year.

don't know how you do it. any time I've tried to have a real one again, they taste so vile and unhealthy compared to the ecig.

what ecig are you using?

don't know how you do it. any time I've tried to have a real one again, they taste so vile and unhealthy compared to the ecig.

what ecig are you using?

On my third ecig now. Quite a posh German one, get massive puffs out of it.