Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Dick Advocaat they also have a coach with a much better continental reputation than their last few (provided mrs advocaat can stomach staying there that is)

Turns out Mrs Advocaat didn't fancy it.

Sunderland now also looking for a manager.

Here's hoping they don't make as smart an appointment as DA this time.

Turns out Mrs Advocaat didn't fancy it.

Sunderland now also looking for a manager.

Here's hoping they don't make as smart an appointment as DA this time.

Allardyce.

:aye:

They are absolutely gutted.Another reason to laugh at them.A makem clown on Radio Newcastle last night said it would be easy for Dick ( if he was appointed ) to pop over the CHANNEL to Holland regularly.

You must be a little distressed yourself; having to pop down the 24hr Tesco Express cos you've run out of hand lotion.

"For me it's time to get out, get away, think about me and only me and the family for a change."

Allardyce could be back in management next season if the right offer comes along, saying that it "depends what the challenge is".

"There's no desperate need for me to be jumping back into this game," he said.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/9863530/premier-league-sam-allardyces-contract-as-west-ham-manager-will-not-be-renewed

Doesn't really answer whether he is or not though :lol:

He'll get a nice caravan at Marsden if he signs up with the Paedo Family Club ;)

Or a basement flat in Amstetten?

Just a way to make it look like hes in control if no one wants to offer him a job.

I think most PL clubs know that if they appoint him they're getting a manager that is not capable of keeping fans happy for a long time, once the ceiling of ambition/resources is reached league position wise he isn't capable of making it entertaining enough to keep people content.

Just a way to make it look like hes in control if no one wants to offer him a job.

I think most PL clubs know that if they appoint him they're getting a manager that is not capable of keeping fans happy for a long time, once the ceiling of ambition/resources is reached league position wise he isn't capable of making it entertaining enough to keep people content.

Also if he hangs back until January, he'll have a fucking horde of clubs banging his door down as they look to survive.

Trying to make money off the deaths of 39 people.

Can you imagine the Liverpool outcry if one of the Forest players tried to do that when asked about Hillsborough?