Interpol

peasepud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The french press are reporting that he and Phil Dowd are under investigation for match fixing, suspicious betting patterns

and that he wasn't injiured for 18 months, he was banned for using cocaine

probably bullshit but would be funny if true

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
The bolivian rumour has been doing the rounds for at least a year.

There was a piece in an irish paper about 2 prem players that were forced into rehab rather than banned to protect the good name of the prem.

He looks like he's in to is toot like, his little hollow hamster eyes. Anyway this story what a load of shit. Interpol :razz: they got nowt better to do, 4fs, should they not be oot looking for Maddy, Muslim terrorists or Carlos the fuckin Jackal?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
uh a ref doing drugs no way mind saying that anythings possible in todays game match fixing yes wouldnt suprise me

Pathetic now to be honest. I've been waiting for you to get to the funny bit for weeks.

DEADMAN, start using proper sentences instead of one huge breathy fucking gasp. :razz:

oh shut up will ya il post how i want

Part of the way that you produce your sentences, is why people on here are taking the piss out of you, because they can hardly understand what your trying to say when you type shit.

DEADMAN, start using proper sentences instead of one huge breathy fucking gasp. :razz:

Part of the way that you produce your sentences, is why people on here are taking the piss out of you, because they can hardly understand what your trying to say when you type shit.

well like i give a fuck

well like i give a fuck

Your what?, 25 years old?, and your typing like a fucking 10 year old.