Birmingham City 0-2 NUFC

Monroe Transfer

What a turn oot from the toon fans :up: fuckin magic, best support in the country bar none. A Tuesday neet game 5 hours drive away in Britain's biggest shithole, nee trains, incomparable tbh, look at them all, sky sports one now.

Five Live reckoned there was 7,000 more in there tonight than turned up for the Brum derby a few weeks ago.... and that was on a weekend!!

Also reckoned Blackburn had their highest attendance of the season on Saturday too :)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin acting the mong. Mission accomplished.

Aya whatever the fuck your name is trying to lick up to Gemmill. Mission failed.

The irony being you're one of the biggest attention-seeking little winnets on this forum.

So me stating that you're trying to lick up to Gemmill is ironic due to the fact i supposedly crave attention? Erm, yeah :)

Seriously Kevin, shut the fuck up will you?

Gemmill started it. Am with Kevin, KSA and Stevie. Trying to read a thread and follow the game and some twat's posting about an awards show.

Watching the highlights on Sky. What a puddle of a pitch. As sodden as Widdecombe's clot rag.

Commentator keeps referring to Enrique as "probably one of the best left backs in the country/Premier League". FFS :)

Like that Fabricio is playing with the same confidence he had in the Chamionship, adds so much to his game when he gets his head up and looks around.

A superb performance from the lads and the Brit fucking shitey Awards and Kevin are dominating the crack. Oh dear. If this was a pub full of people here, you'd give Kevin a packet of Bacon Frazzles and a lime and lemon and sit him in the corner on his own, and there he'd stay.

:) Fair enough, good point, well made.

I thought Gutierrez was excellent again tonight like. Some good runs and you can't argue with two assists. Leon Best isn't great but really, who's going to knock him for 5 in 7? Coloccini is an absolute rock and he's growing into the leader of that defence even more week by week, some great passing as well from him tonight. Danny Simpson is becoming a very decent right-back and all; if he improves his crossing, he'll be a canny hand. Good night and it's two games in a row where we've basically strolled through which is nice.

Thought Barton and Simpson were on each other's wavelength tonight, good partnership even if Joey had a bit of a poor one by his standards.

Aya whatever the fuck your name is trying to lick up to Gemmill. Mission failed.

The irony being you're one of the biggest attention-seeking little winnets on this forum.

So me stating that you're trying to lick up to Gemmill is ironic due to the fact i supposedly crave attention? Erm, yeah :)

Gemmill started it. Am with Kevin, KSA and Stevie. Trying to read a thread and follow the game and some twat's posting about an awards show.

:up:

Those 3pts came at a cost.

Best, Lovenk both picked up knocks. Shite pitch too and it looked like Barton was on the receiving end of a few rough tackles. The squad is paper thin.

West Ham have a shite run of games coming up, which will hopefully cement them and Blackpo as relegation certs.

Excellent 3 points anyway and we're as good as safe with 5 or so more.

Guest Marshall-Baines
6th and 7th?

Get a grip.

Why not? We've got one difficult home game left, there's 18 points right there. Two hard away games rest all winnable. We'll do what we want, we'll do what we waaaaaaant, we're Newcastle United, we'll do what we want :)

Aye and everyone else ignores the fact that Scott hasn't taken his pills again. Some people take this place far too seriously at times...

Craig's always had it in for me. he's a bit off an ass.

Aye and everyone else ignores the fact that Scott hasn't taken his pills again. Some people take this place far too seriously at times...

You cannot be serious :lol::up:

Not being ultra negative, but Bolton and Stoke are awkward games coming up. Everton are having a shit time of it, but I'd expect them to get the mystical "much needed win" against us.

I'd hope to get on a run after two and a half good performances, but we're meeting the wrong teams iyam

Bolton and Stoke are set up to defend against our usual attack, we'd benefit from having pace to attack them with.

Everton are just the kind of bastards who'll discover some kind of stirring performance from Cahill and kick on from there.

Craig's always had it in for me. he's a bit off an ass.

Not surprised he's had it in for you.

Scott's on the happy pills? Explains a lot.

What type of reception did 21 or 28 get?

Explain :)

Martins.

Presume we're talking about his age? :up:

Well, we're not talking about his goal record.

Guest Marshall-Baines
What type of reception did 21 or 28 get?

Explain :)

Martins.

Presume we're talking about his age? :up:

Aye the old song 21 or 28 Obafemi Martins. You've been away too long yee like. Did he get booed?