Dead Island

Stu_J

I know there's been a ton of zombie related media in the past couple of years but this trailer is pretty special. Generating a huge amount of interest on the web and even in some of the papers.

Edited by Stu_J

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some of the gameplay trailers and it looks woeful, like a poor mans Left 4 Dead

going have go look this up, pity if so was quite looking forward to this one since seeing the trailer.

Honestly, me mate was looking forward to it aswell, then we watched the trailer and it looks nowt special, like a cheap, worse L4D

I've seen some of the gameplay trailers and it looks woeful, like a poor mans Left 4 Dead

going have go look this up, pity if so was quite looking forward to this one since seeing the trailer.

Honestly, me mate was looking forward to it aswell, then we watched the trailer and it looks nowt special, like a cheap, worse L4D

That's a real shame after seeing the trailer, had high hopes for this.

Incidentally, didn't realise this gaming forum was here - shame really as I'm an uber game-aholic! :icon_lol:

looks ok to me its about time we had a left 4 dead game on ps3 as there is none only closest is resident evil or black ops with nazi zombies but looks good

nothing all the remarkable, shame and incredibly disappointing after that first "trailer" could've been a chance to do something really interesting with the zombie genre.

After the Resident Evil's on PS1, Dead Rising 1/2 have been the only good zombie games, the rest have been a massive let down and this looks like going into that pile

• 4 weeks later...
the problem with dead rising is its not first person shooter plus the graphics look cheap

I think your right there. Some games don't need decent graphics IE Fallout series. But it lets Deadrising down

• 1 month later...
nothing all the remarkable, shame and incredibly disappointing after that first "trailer" could've been a chance to do something really interesting with the zombie genre.

After the Resident Evil's on PS1, Dead Rising 1/2 have been the only good zombie games, the rest have been a massive let down and this looks like going into that pile

Agree, gameplay looks clunky and slow.

Exactly. As soon as it came out that that first amazing trailer actually had little/nothing to do with the game all the hype machine just fell into being unnoticed for me. I've not been remotely impressed by anything I've seem or heard when it came to the actual game can't say I'm surprised that it's disappointing to play