Alex

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
Ive just looked at the total post count on here for all posters (I'm top 20 :() and you have double the posts of anyone else on here. 51000 :(

What the fuck were you looking at the that for :o

Bit of irony all round there like :(

On a related note, I was perturbed by the recent aggregation of J69 and Stevie's posts as I feel this endorses a culture of stroppy walk outs, followed by re-registration under different user names. :o

Guest LeazesLad
On a related note, I was perturbed by the recent aggregation of J69 and Stevie's posts as I feel this endorses a culture of stroppy walk outs, followed by re-registration under different user names. :(

:o I agree to a point. It's almost like MK Dons demanding to be called Wimbledon again.

I can't slag J69 for this thread as it goes, been on a hungover go slow today, leaving next week anyway so I don't give a fuck, been bored and was searching for the word "krauts" in the TT search engine. It's been mentioned 206 times on this forum and 200 of them were either by me or Parky. There's my Toontastic stat of the day :(

On a related note, I was perturbed by the recent aggregation of J69 and Stevie's posts as I feel this endorses a culture of stroppy walk outs, followed by re-registration under different user names. :(

:o I agree to a point. It's almost like MK Dons demanding to be called Wimbledon again.

I can't slag J69 for this thread as it goes, been on a hungover go slow today, leaving next week anyway so I don't give a fuck, been bored and was searching for the word "krauts" in the TT search engine. It's been mentioned 206 times on this forum and 200 of them were either by me or Parky. There's my Toontastic stat of the day :(

Nah, it was tongue in cheek.

Top stat btw. :(

On a related note, I was perturbed by the recent aggregation of J69 and Stevie's posts as I feel this endorses a culture of stroppy walk outs, followed by re-registration under different user names. :o

Nah, it was tongue in cheek.

Tounge is clearly hanging out of the mouth of that smiley, tbh.