May Day on the move...

Craig

Take a holiday from the start of May and put it in an even colder part of the year. Genius. Daft that we don't have one from the end of May until the end of August as it is.

Aye, we should have one in late June or July, I couldn't give a shit what the excuse is.

Incidentally, does everyone know that you can get 11 consecutive days off over the Easter period with judicious use of only 3 days of your annual leave? Something to do with that baldy prince twat marrying his stalker.

Booked it the day it was announced. You'll not get a holiday loophole like that past me.

i like the ideal of double summer time. fuck the jocks. if they want to stay on gmt/bst let them. doesn't mean we have to

It would be shit for Newcastle too (which is much nearer Scotland than London) so fuck you, how would you like it to be dark until 11 am? Anyway, it's been tried before and failed. Don't fix what isn't broken.

what's the point in it being light in the morning when you're stuck in the office anyway? i'd rather enjoy longer summer evenings in the sunshine

In winter its dark when I go to work and when I come back, so its no odds to me.

However, you may find your car is even more frozen than normal and the rate of kids getting knocked over on their way to school increases significantly. Only in the North like.

Take a holiday from the start of May and put it in an even colder part of the year. Genius. Daft that we don't have one from the end of May until the end of August as it is.

+1

As has been said, May has been lovely for the past few years.

"I don't like the heat" fuck off to Scotland then ffs.

+1

:D

i like the ideal of double summer time. fuck the jocks. if they want to stay on gmt/bst let them. doesn't mean we have to

It would be shit for Newcastle too (which is much nearer Scotland than London) so fuck you, how would you like it to be dark until 11 am? Anyway, it's been tried before and failed. Don't fix what isn't broken.

what's the point in it being light in the morning when you're stuck in the office anyway? i'd rather enjoy longer summer evenings in the sunshine

In winter its dark when I go to work and when I come back, so its no odds to me.

However, you may find your car is even more frozen than normal and the rate of kids getting knocked over on their way to school increases significantly. Only in the North like.

it said on the news the other day actually that the number of traffic accidents involving kids didn't increase last time this experiment took place.

it said on the news the other day actually that the number of traffic accidents involving kids didn't increase last time this experiment took place.

Did it say why the experiment wasn't continued then? I'm assuming there was reason?

Guest Your Name Here

What a great use of public time and money this isn’t. Reminds me of the Golgafrinchams, for those who know their Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Edited by Your Name Here

+1

FFS!! Can I not mention I'm not a hot weather lover type of person without being told to fuck off to Scotland?! Wankers!

:D Turn the heating down ffs!

Not today Bianca :icon_lol: Its bloody cold here, the sea was crashing over the sea wall this morning, love it!

Nice! Grey and shit here.

Shame :) I walked into town earlier, stunning sunset. Love weather like this, cold. clear and starry tonight :D

@rogernorway No CET in UK as children might get run over on dark mornings! I can confirm that Norwegian roads are littered with child corpses all winter.

children aren't allowed out of the house in Norway until they are 8