Two new international signings

KeithJ

There was a little snippet in the evening chronicle saying we had two deals in place for international players. They are due to go through as soon as the transfer window opens. In my experience of Newcastle, I somehow dont see this actually materialising.

Still, you got to wonder who these two internationals are?

Mind you if it's anything to go by a wow signing in this regime it will be a Fareo isles international!

There's a snippet in the metro today that we've bid £40m for Moussa Sow and Gervinho. :jesuswept:

Reminds me of 1988, the toon brought their own newspaper out called "UNITED" the headline one week was, "NO GUARANTEES ABOUT MARADONA BUT...." I shit you not.

There was a little snippet in the evening chronicle saying we had two deals in place for international players. They are due to go through as soon as the transfer window opens. In my experience of Newcastle, I somehow dont see this actually materialising.

Still, you got to wonder who these two internationals are?

Mind you if it's anything to go by a wow signing in this regime it will be a Fareo isles international!

if only posts, and news reports, were all like this.....

:jesuswept:

I seen those two being linked this morning however the chances of us going out and spending 40mil on two players appears to be very slim. I think thats more an agent talking up the move more than anything else.

£40mil for two french league players is a massive, massive gamble!

I seen those two being linked this morning however the chances of us going out and spending 40mil on two players appears to be very slim. I think thats more an agent talking up the move more than anything else.

And we all know where Ashley prefers to gamble.

I doubt he'll have to pay that much, I think Sow has 2 years left on his contract and Gervinho with 1, reckon could probably get the pair for £15 million.

Pretty sure Gervinho could by out the rest of his contract come the summer.