Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

JimLad

You never know what a home win against wolves can do. I think we will take these today! Even Wolves won here a couple of weeks ago.

Thats what im talkin about baby! Positivity! <_<

Just winning the match from my computer screen.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope we do these pricks the day, Stevie's post is bang on about how mental they went when we went down which I still really don't understand. Just read an interview with Taylor on about Villa fans congregating outside the team hotel chanting "you're going down" etc hopefully that fires the team up.

Also agree with 2J about keeping Barton wide, he's has the best delivery out of anyone we've got and out wide he's out the way of the usually more congested centre where he's more likely to pick up a booking for doing anything now that refs seem to be looking to book him whenever he gives them half an excuse.

You never know what a home win against wolves can do. I think we will take these today! Even Wolves won here a couple of weeks ago.

Thats what im talkin about baby! Positivity! <_<

Just winning the match from my computer screen.

<_<

im going for 5-0 for this game as long as the players do the same like they did at wolves and play well

Now thats braindead positivity.

According to your theory, now that Deadman's said that, we're gonna win <_<

You mock because you dont understand it. Your a tool.

weel packer em goalscorers i think nolan to get hat trick ameobi and barton

Nolans suspended you numpty

Haha proves my point doesnt it? Braindeadman.

I mock it, because it's a thick as fuck theory.

And regarding the tool comment, it's you're a tool. The irony of it all.

How is it thick as fuck...do give me an intelligent and informed answer.

Your from ashington....Say not more...il not hold out for it.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

It makes about as much sense as Coloccini realising hes a midfielder at the age of 29.

He isnt. But he could do a good job.

How come im the one slated for that suggestion when theres other, more repsected members on here who also suggested it. Fickle.

You sitting watching the game from your computer screen, all positive and cheery is not going to make a difference to how the team play. Simple as that really.

Is that your idea of an intelligent response? <_<

I never ever said that i changed the outcome of a game from watching it at home and being positive. Never. Thats madness.

I did say that if the majority of toon fans were positive about in their outlook for the club then, things would be rosier.

Positivity breeds positivity. Its a fact. Its science. But if you cant grasp it...pipe the fuck down and wallow in your self pitying pessimism.

BBC:

Thirty-nine points from 31 games represents Newcastle's equal-best points haul at this stage of a top flight season since 2004.

Where did we finish in 2004?

And where are you going with this little bit of text?

Please don't say it's because everyone was going round with smiles on their faces all positive, cos if thats the link you're trying to make, you're clutching at straws trying to prove this theory

BBC:

Thirty-nine points from 31 games represents Newcastle's equal-best points haul at this stage of a top flight season since 2004.

Please don't say it's because everyone was going round with smiles on their faces all positive, cos if thats the link you're trying to make, you're clutching at straws trying to prove this theory

Goin nowhere with it fella.....just posting a fact and asking a genuine question. Where did we finish? Who was our manager?

Havent seen anyone else suggest Coloccini should be put out of his main position to play centre midfield in the middle of the season today, if they did I would disagree. Just because he has good technique, probably better than some of our midfielders, doesnt automatically mean he should play there. Im sure he would do a better job than Mike Williamson, but positionally its a completely different game. Makes absolutely no sense letting Saylor or Campbell take his place in the heart of our defence when pacy players like Bent, Agbonlahor and Young are gonna be running at us all day.

It makes about as much sense as Coloccini realising hes a midfielder at the age of 29.

He isnt. But he could do a good job.

How come im the one slated for that suggestion when theres other, more repsected members on here who also suggested it. Fickle.

You sitting watching the game from your computer screen, all positive and cheery is not going to make a difference to how the team play. Simple as that really.

Is that your idea of an intelligent response? <_<

I never ever said that i changed the outcome of a game from watching it at home and being positive. Never. Thats madness.

I did say that if the majority of toon fans were positive about in their outlook for the club then, things would be rosier.

Positivity breeds positivity. Its a fact. Its science. But if you cant grasp it...pipe the fuck down and wallow in your self pitying pessimism.

It was 5th and Sir Bobby to the question you asked before

It's not a fact nor science, if thats the case, everyone with a positive outlook on life would not get any illnesses, live for ages and be rich

The thing i can't grasp is how you being positive has any effect on the outcomes of games etc

BBC:

Goin nowhere with it fella.....just posting a fact and asking a genuine question. Where did we finish? Who was our manager?

Manager was SBR.

We finished 5th.