Player of the Season

Christmas Tree

It is almost impossible to choose one from Tiote, Barton, and Nolan. All have been vital in different ays.

Surprised Jonas didn't make the list mind CT?

It was close. His cross come shot on Saturday nearly got him in. :D

You are retard?

Has to be taking the piss as last week he was trying to claim that a miss hit Ferguson cross was a shot. His cross to bear is proving that Ferguson is better than Jonas. I literally believe he's upset when Jonas has a good game.

Simpson would definitely be "most surprising improvement" - most improved player is Barton, but we knew from his Man City days that he had it in him. I didn't expect Simpson would step up to this level the way he has.

Overall I think it has to be Tiote. The terrible performances during his suspension after the Stevenage suspension showed how desperately we missed him.

It is almost impossible to choose one from Tiote, Barton, and Nolan. All have been vital in different ays.

It was close. His cross come shot on Saturday nearly got him in. :D

You are retard?

Has to be taking the piss as last week he was trying to claim that a miss hit Ferguson cross was a shot. His cross to bear is proving that Ferguson is better than Jonas. I literally believe he's upset when Jonas has a good game.

Thought the wink did it. :icon_lol:

It was a great goal but one swallow does not a summer make.

It was close. His cross come shot on Saturday nearly got him in. <_<

You are retard?

Thought the wink did it. <_<

It was a great goal but one swallow does not a summer make.

Fair enough. :lol:

My vote's for Tiote because he's made such an impact in his first season but like others have already said, Nolan & Barton have been just as important.

I wouldn't have Jose in my top 5 for this season. Still tends to admire his own work before getting rid of the ball and has gone missing on occasions.

Is it just me but has Enrique been a victim of his good form throughout the season, it seems as though when he has played these last few games peoples been on his back for lack of effort and wanting-away from the club, but it just seems to me that he hasn't been able to carry on his awesome form for 38 games of the season?

Very hard to pick from Barton, Tiote and Nolan tbh they've all been major factors in most of our good results this season. Nolan's 12 goals is very impressive but equally impressive has been all of Barton's creativity and Tiote's controlling of tempo.

My vote goes to Tiote simply because I'd next to no previous knowledge of him and he's made an instant impact which in itself is impressive.

but it just seems to me that he hasn't been able to carry on his awesome form for 38 games of the season?

Aye good point tbh, set himself a very high bar and despite being always nothing short of a solid LB due to him being such a standout it makes him more noticeable if he has a slightly 'off' game.

Edited by Barton7