Player of the Season - Poll

KeithJ

Player of the season  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time for a poll.

It is a really difficult choice to make as all of our players have put in some season changing performances.

For me - Nolan - His goals have made the difference in my opinion. His goals against Sunderland including a Hat trick was one of the best games I have been to and witness. His leadership qualities to take someone like Carroll under his wing has been great. He got us started against Wolves got us started along with the goal against West Ham. I have called him a fat shit but credit where credit is due. He has taken this club when we were down and in trouble and pulled us through to surviving in the premier league.

My 6 week old kitten toony typed this:-

23333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333ww 71

Maybe he is voting for Enrique? haha

Nolan for me. We all know his limitations but what a character to have, a very good finisher, (his goal against Wolves, never doubted he'd put it away unlike 'judge me on my goals/if I get chances I'll put them away' aka Owen), he also has a handy knack of thinking on his feet and improvising a la his 1st goal v the mackems and the goal he scored at the Stade de Shite.

We needed his goals and he's delivered as well as being a good Captain.

Went for Tiote. I just think bringing him in instead of Butt/Smith has made a huge difference to the side. It actually felt like we now had a DM in place.

got to be tiote. he's the glue that allows others to play. our first ever proper modern defensive midfielder that can start attacks, spray balls around and score long range screamers as well as keeping an eye on the back door. we're able to boss the midfield area with his defensive work and that allows the likes of barton and nolan more space.

we'd be relegation fodder without him imo. buy of the season and it'll be no surprise if a more ambtious club makes ashley an offer he can't refuse for him.

Edited by Dr Gloom

I think it's a tough call between Tiote, Barton and Nolan.

I think our attack looks completely toothless without Barton but you can't ignore the goals Nolan's scored as well as his influence as captain (I think he might well be the best captain we've had in the last 25 years) even if he sometimes seems to do very little in games.

But overall I think you have to go for Tiote. He's been an absolute revelation and I've no doubt at all that we'd be knee deep in the shit without him.

i gone for tiote just loved watching him play this season he's an aggressive tackler can hold the ball amazing passer of the ball and as we have seen he can score he just has that bit of everything. But any one of them could be player of the season thats how brilliant they have all been.

Can't argue against Barton or Tiote, but I've gone for Nolan. Inspirational captain, helped us get off the floor from the Championship last season and has continued brilliantly this year, leading by example. His technique is second to none too. Top scoring Premier League midfielder says it all. PS. He's scored more than Carroll now ;D