Sore neck

Dafydd

Went to bed fine Sunday night and woke up with a pain on me neck. The pain is at the back of me neck at the botttom right side. So I Went the docs he give me some powergel cream with ketoprofen. He blamed it on sleeping on my stomach. Has anyone else has this problem? I cant get to sleep on me back as well. But sleeping on your stomach fucks your neck up the doctor said.

I've been getting sore necks a lot lately and coming to think of it i start off by going to sleep on my side and invariably end up on my stomach every night, so this could be the reason, i snore like a bastard as well which might have some adverse affect to it too.

I've not been having this problem onepunch, because unlike you I'm not a raving homosexual who gets a hernia every week after gagging on a rentboy's cock. The black one off black eyed peas told me fucking ant and dec have got sore necks because theyve been swigging skol all day hahahah fucking dirty geordie bastards

I've been getting sore necks a lot lately and coming to think of it i start off by going to sleep on my side and invariably end up on my stomach every night, so this could be the reason, i snore like a bastard as well which might have some adverse affect to it too

Doctor said to me the pain will go away in a few days. But he said if you keep sleeping on your belly the pain will come back. Sleeping on the belly is bad for your neck he said. I looked this up on the net and he was right. I cant sleep me on back as well.

I've not been having this problem onepunch, because unlike you I'm not a raving homosexual who gets a hernia every week after gagging on a rentboy's cock. The black one off black eyed peas told me fucking ant and dec have got sore necks because theyve been swigging skol all day hahahah fucking dirty geordie bastards

You fucking high already at 1 o clock you sad twat. Get a job for fuck sake and stop typing in pervert comments you sick twat. Someone should report you to the feds you twat.

Went to bed fine Sunday night and woke up with a pain on me neck. The pain is at the back of me neck at the botttom right side. So I Went the docs he give me some powergel cream with ketoprofen. He blamed it on sleeping on my stomach. Has anyone else has this problem? I cant get to sleep on me back as well. But sleeping on your stomach fucks your neck up the doctor said.

your doc is talking crap. Just ignore him and you'll get used to it.

Sleeping on your stomach is bad as an adult.

Back or side, and if you sleep on your side you must properly fill the gap between your shoulder and your head so your spine is straight.

I will schedule a moment's silence for your neck pain while I'm at my Cheryl Alter.

You fucking high already at 1 o clock you sad twat. Get a job for fuck sake and stop typing in pervert comments you sick twat. Someone should report you to the feds you twat.

ahaha it's my day off you dolerat cunt. Why don't you go to the Turkish baths like usual they'll sort out your stiff joints for you.

Sleeping on your stomach is bad as an adult.

Back or side, and if you sleep on your side you must properly fill the gap between your shoulder and your head so your spine is straight.

I will schedule a moment's silence for your neck pain while I'm at my Cheryl Alter.

I'm 29 and I always sleep on me belly. I'll try sleeping on me side because I dont want a fucked up neck when I'm older.

your doc is talking crap. Just ignore him and you'll get used to it

I thought that as well but I looked it up on the net he was talking sense. Sleeping on your belly is bad for your neck especially if you use a computer a lot. I've also been to stop bending me neck forward when I'm on a computer.

I'm 29 and I always sleep on me belly. I'll try sleeping on me side because I dont want a fucked up neck when I'm older.

your doc is talking crap. Just ignore him and you'll get used to it

I thought that as well but I looked it up on the net he was talking sense. Sleeping on your belly is bad for your neck especially if you use a computer a lot. I've also been to stop bending me neck forward when I'm on a computer.

put the laptop under the bed then

Edited by LeazesMag

I had the same hassle. Got a memoryfoam pillow and have had no bother since.

Best comment ever posted on here. Just got one neck on the mend now. Cheers mate.

I had the same hassle. Got a memoryfoam pillow and have had no bother since.

Best comment ever posted on here. Just got one neck on the mend now. Cheers mate.

Two days later :icon_lol: