Routledge

Lazarus

anyone heard out?

my mate says his contract has been terminated by mutual consent.

If true then it could mean its to free up wages for someone we want to sign in the summer.

That would be fuckin stupid man when we could get a fee for him and release wages.

Its a load of bollox iyam.

anyone heard out?

my mate says his contract has been terminated by mutual consent.

If true then it could mean its to free up wages for someone we want to sign in the summer.

That would be fuckin stupid man when we could get a fee for him and release wages.

Its a load of bollox iyam.

Yeah thats what i was thinking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...qpr/9463567.stm

Queens Park Rangers manager Neil Warnock still expects to complete the permanent signing of Wayne Routledge from Newcastle.

Routledge's agent recently suggested the player was set to return to Tyneside when his loan spell finishes at the end of the current campaign.

But Warnock said: "I really don't see any problems, to be honest.

"It's up to us now to dot the Is and cross the Ts. I think he's set his mind on coming here now, and we want him."

Routledge, 26, was loaned to Rangers in January - only a year after leaving Loftus Road to join Newcastle.

His return was with a view to a permanent move should Warnock's side reach the Premier League, and the Championship leaders are now one win away from sealing promotion.

Warnock has been linked with a host of other players ahead of his club's expected return to the top flight.

"There are players being bandied around that I've never even thought about. Let's get there [the Premier League] first," he added.

So we will have received a fee for him?

Im confused. Why do it this way? Makes no sense.

Lets say he is on £30K p/w and we were going to sell him at the end of June. Around 12 weeks still to go @ £30K p/w = £360K in wages. If the deal from QPR was say £250K for the player, we are better off just letting him go. Player would have to agree as he is under contract, hence mutual agreement. Im plucking figures from the air but you get the idea. This is just one scenario why it might be better.

Guest Your Name Here

Lets say he is on £30K p/w and we were going to sell him at the end of June. Around 12 weeks still to go @ £30K p/w = £360K in wages. If the deal from QPR was say £250K for the player, we are better off just letting him go. Player would have to agree as he is under contract, hence mutual agreement. Im plucking figures from the air but you get the idea. This is just one scenario why it might be better.

He won’t be on £30kpw.

Perhaps we bought him on instalments and still owe QPR a sizable chunk.

Are transfer fees taxable?

He won’t be on £30kpw.

Perhaps we bought him on instalments and still owe QPR a sizable chunk.

Are transfer fees taxable?

Only in so much as if the club made a profit on all it's operations including transfer income, it pays tax on the profit

well i dont know if its true or not but you know what rumors are like they spread like jam sandwhiches lol pointless its only true if the club says its true which clearly they havent made a statement

well i dont know if its true or not but you know what rumors are like they spread like jam sandwhiches lol pointless its only true if the club says its true which clearly they havent made a statement

Those Jam Sandwiches do get around don't they?

QPR will already be paying his wages. Maybe this is a way for Ashley to hide the transfer fee and wage reduction so that he doesn't have to include it in the summer spendings.

QPR will already be paying his wages. Maybe this is a way for Ashley to hide the transfer fee and wage reduction so that he doesn't have to include it in the summer spendings.

I had thought that like.