You lot

Jonny_nufc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference in having a sense of humour and finding anything funny!

I laugh at things that are funny, grown men having little bitching sessions over pathetic things isn't funny its just pathetic tbh.

67980[/snapback]

its called banter son...

a bit like you do at work with the makems, no intention of ever kicking their heads in just having a laugh and taking the mick out of each other.

HTT does it here, we do it there, its taking the piss but in a light hearted way...

One day when you're older you'll understand ;)

;)

Its not just banter though, the smilie at the end does not hide the bitter tone of the post no matter how much the poster tries!

I would apply the same "One day, when you're older..." bollocks but your probably a little too OLD for that! :icon_lol:

;)

Its not just banter though, the smilie at the end does not hide the bitter tone of the post no matter how much the poster tries!

I would apply the same "One day, when you're older..." bollocks but your probably a little too OLD for that!  :icon_lol:

67986[/snapback]

the use of the razz smilie doesnt make ageism any funnier :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Funny things are funny

Pathetic things are pathetic

Anything else I've missed? Best. Thread. Ever. tbh ;)

67982[/snapback]

Have some respect for Gary Coleman!

Yeah, I think there's a lot of youngens on N-O, there's probably so many that its became the way it is. Not necessarily negative, just not my cup of tea from what I've personally became used too with toontastic.

I'm lazy enough as it is when it comes to making a post, probably more so now because things in my life have changed a lot from what they used to be like. I still do post on here thou, not just to keep in touch with you lot but also because I do like the banter just like we always used to have back in the old toontastic days.... ;) ....and when it comes to discussions on the toon I tend to agree with most of you which personally is what interests me, debates pop up every now and then too but they're kept to a civilised level so all is good here. Toontastic forever! :icon_lol:

I laugh at things that are funny, grown men having little bitching sessions over pathetic things isn't funny its just pathetic tbh.

67980[/snapback]

its called banter son...

a bit like you do at work with the makems, no intention of ever kicking their heads in just having a laugh and taking the mick out of each other.

HTT does it here, we do it there, its taking the piss but in a light hearted way...

67984[/snapback]

Precisely...

HTT used to take it all too seriously, then he got the hang of it and joins in with us.

It's an internet message board for fuck's sake, if it doesn't have banter, it'll die. There's no bitterness from the poster (certainly not from me) it's all a bit of a laugh.

Time to lighten up and get with it Jon, or just ignore the posts. Either way you've totally spat the dummy and gone OTT.

67980[/snapback]

its called banter son...

67984[/snapback]

Precisely...

HTT used to take it all too seriously, then he got the hang of it and joins in with us.

It's an internet message board for fuck's sake, if it doesn't have banter, it'll die. There's no bitterness from the poster (certainly not from me) it's all a bit of a laugh.

Time to lighten up and get with it Jon, or just ignore the posts. Either way you've totally spat the dummy and gone OTT.

68060[/snapback]

I think you'll find the phrase is actually "HTT" with a silent H :icon_lol:

Gejon, you should sign your messages:

Jon Lockwood

Chief of Police

Newcastle-Online

Ah did i offend?

Think i will stay here a bit longer tbh*

*if im allowed to use one of "your boards" sayings !

67975[/snapback]

You can post on here all you want, I can't guarentee you'll be made a moderator though.

Ah did i offend?

67975[/snapback]

You can post on here all you want, I can't guarentee you'll be made a moderator though.

68143[/snapback]

He's an admin on there isn't he?? One of the strangest decisions HTT ever made, but hey ;)

* waits for Calimag to say I've got a personal vendetta

Ah did i offend?

67975[/snapback]

68143[/snapback]

He's an admin on there isn't he?? One of the strangest decisions HTT ever made, but hey ;)

68145[/snapback]

Mildly-veiled of course :icon_lol:

Fucking DEAD on there today like.

68182[/snapback]

I see we've got the Bring bak da Noize brigade around us for the Mansfield game like. We're honorary Soopafans now. :icon_lol:

68190[/snapback]

I noticed that the other day like. Fucking ACE! ;)

Sorry  :icon_lol:

Old git!  :icon_lol:

67992[/snapback]

Divn't be sayings stuff like that! We've only just got Swindon back and if he hears that kind of ageism he'll be off again :icon_lol:

67994[/snapback]

I resign!

;)

68217[/snapback]

They'd have banned you within 5 minutes over there IMO...

Sorry  :(

Old git!  :nah:

67992[/snapback]

Divn't be sayings stuff like that! We've only just got Swindon back and if he hears that kind of ageism he'll be off again :huh:

67994[/snapback]

I resign!

:lol:

68217[/snapback]

68220[/snapback]

Or posted up your picture, so you leave the forum.

Oh, hang on.... :blush::nah:

Sorry  :(

Old git!  :blush:

67992[/snapback]

Divn't be sayings stuff like that! We've only just got Swindon back and if he hears that kind of ageism he'll be off again :nah:

67994[/snapback]

I resign!

:lol:

68217[/snapback]

68220[/snapback]

Or posted up your picture, so you leave the forum.

Oh, hang on.... :(:nah:

68505[/snapback]

That was Swindy? :huh:

Ah did i offend?

67975[/snapback]

68143[/snapback]

He's an admin on there isn't he?? One of the strangest decisions HTT ever made, but hey :lol:

68145[/snapback]

See you still got the "funny" banter going..

Or was that a little dig because i got bored of your numerous "transfer exclusives" that never materialised and told you?

Sorry forgot the :huh: