wtf — Man City have a plastic fan guide

Giraffidae

hate the big deal they're making out of the fans doing that celebration, it's almost like they're oblivious when they say "doing the poznan" that they copied it off that poznanlot.

Which makes it even worse that the Sky commentator the other night called it 'unique', FFS.

Well ... that really sums up the direction of the club over the last few years.

(Not that I wouldn't like that sort of cash for NUFC—can you read this Anil Ambani?)

Massive club. Think I might just want Stoke to beat them. Tough choice like.

If there was any way for it to end with neither winning, it'd be nice.

Hopefully it'll end in a 0-0 draw, go to extra time then penalties and remain permanently locked together until both teams die of exhaustion.

They then award the cup to the first team who fall alphabetically between the two that hasnt yet won anything.

Almost Perfect, only made better if the heat exhaustion affects the fans as well.

outside of that article its refreshing to see a club website that isnt there primarily to sell tat. I know a lot of work went on to redesign it and fans groups worked with the web designers to make the site part of the wider MCFC community.

There may be the odd person who tries to trip you up with the terms ‘massive’ or ‘Man City’ – please ignore these are we are now accepting these words in general club usage!

I don't know what this means?

I know that's on the official site btw but it's still an obvious piss-take.

Seems you might be misinformed :lol:

We've been getting more people coming to our website - showing an interest in the Club's community and atmosphere as well as players and the performance on pitch - and these are the people we were trying to help.

Must admit I didn't take it as a piss-take and this bit in the follow up blog suggests to me it wasn't entirely.

What a depressing spectacle the FA cup final is this year, hate both clubs for different reasons. Success will inevitably come to Man City though so I suppose I'd rather Stoke lose.

Makes a change from one of the usual suspects though. I hope get Citeh get twatted, at least Chelsea were relatively succesful before Abramovich got involved, City were fucking nobodies before their pay day came along, now they're a despicable brand putting out shit like this to welcome its hordes of plastic fans. Cunts.