George Michael coming to the Arena

Christmas Tree

First time in 27 years he's toured here.

Not so much a greatest hits tour, but with a fully symphonic orchestra behind and some of his favourite songs and covers re-worked.

Think a sort of one off concert like Robbie Williams did with Sing when your winning.

Not everyones cup of tea, but personally I think it will be very good.

Tickets on sale tomorrow.

I can just imagine CT in the front row, in his Panama hat giving it "If you're looking for fastluuuuuuuurvvve"

Only the left handed creatives truly understand George, get your cock out, Michaels.

He's also releasing a new album that is designed to correct all the hurt he has caused young gay children by him acting like an idiot for the last 2 decades. Seriously.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/may/1...dren-album-tour

:lol:

"Michael has also been repeatedly arrested for possession of cannabis. In a 2009 interview with the Guardian, he said he had cut down on his habit, to only "seven or eight" spliffs a day instead of the previous 25."

I quite like the upbeat discoee singles.

"Michael has also been repeatedly arrested for possession of cannabis. In a 2009 interview with the Guardian, he said he had cut down on his habit, to only "seven or eight" spliffs a day instead of the previous 25."

You've become kraut! :lol:

You've become kraut! :lol:

There is always room for disco my dear.

I can just imagine CT in the front row, in his Panama hat giving it "If you're looking for fastluuuuuuuurvvve"

:razz::death::huh: Yeah, Yeah! Come December it will be just the Royal wedding all over again......"Our lass made me go......honest! :lol:

Makes me laugh though, I remember about late 90's I took our lass to see her idol, whitney at the NEC, Birmingham. I'd forked out for really good seats, not too far from the stage and unknown to me, obviously where all the obsessed and gay fans were seated. So I was early 30's little bit self concious but blending into my seat nicely.

Suddenly, "Im every woman" kicks off and every fucker is on their feat, hips gyrating, arms in the air, the works! I suddenly noticed I was the only one seated so quickly jumped to my feat and thrust my bits like Mr Bean......

A big fat Stevie Oh Dear :icon_lol:

I can think of nothing much worse than seeing George Michael in concert 'shudders' Though I did like the song he did with Elton John.

Did any of you see Paul Rodgers play the Arena recently? (at least I think he did a show there) Joe Elliott's Down and Outz played too, I'd love to see them :lol:

Listen you plebs, hips went to see G.M. twice (once at MEN and once at Wembley) :death::huh::icon_lol: They were fucking great. However, this latest tour sounds complete horseshit to me.

You've either got it :icon_lol::rolleyes: or you aint :lol::razz:

By the way, I'm right-handed.

Guest alex
I can think of nothing much worse than seeing George Michael in concert

How about seeing him in concert whilst standing next to CT?

I can think of nothing much worse than seeing George Michael in concert

How about seeing him in concert whilst standing next to CT?

I have no idea what CT looks like or what he's like as a person, so I cant comment alex :lol: