THE CUP FINAL

snakehips

IT'S FUCKIN' TOMORROW!!!!!1111¬¬¬`1111

FUCK'S SAKE.

Okay, I admit to being (been, CT) extremely slow and missing this, but I have just found out, by checking tomorrow's fixtures, that it's tomorrow. And there are league games as well.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE FA THINKING?? THIS IS NOT ON.

Okay, you think, Snailhips his having a meaningless rant again, but it's more than that; this is just plain wrong.

PISSED OFF. MAJORLY PISSED OFF. And what can I do about it? Jack shit. Tradition out the fucking window.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
IT'S FUCKIN' TOMORROW!!!!!1111¬¬¬`1111

FUCK'S SAKE.

Okay, I admit to being (been, CT) extremely slow and missing this, but I have just found out, by checking tomorrow's fixtures, that it's tomorrow. And there are league games as well.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE FA THINKING?? THIS IS NOT ON.

Okay, you think, Snailhips his having a meaningless rant again, but it's more than that; this is just plain wrong.

PISSED OFF. MAJORLY PISSED OFF. And what can I do about it? Jack shit. Tradition out the fucking window.

I agree it's not on like. The reason for it is the season started late because of the World Cup / the Saturday after the PL finishes is the European Cup Final (at Wembley).

I'm not really bothered by it anymore, which is a shame.

As when I was a bairn, I used to love Cup Final day. The whole 3 hour preview, everything about it was amazing.

I don't know if it's because I'm now an adult, but I just don't have that feeling about the cup anymore.

I'm not really bothered by it anymore, which is a shame.

As when I was a bairn, I used to love Cup Final day. The whole 3 hour preview, everything about it was amazing.

I don't know if it's because I'm now an adult, but I just don't have that feeling about the cup anymore.

Naah, don't think it's because you're an adult now at all, I think it's just lost its appeal completely - how many kids are arsed about watching it nowadays? It's been going downhill gradually since the premiership started. Don't think I'll even bother watching tomorrow as it happens.

I am 36, and remember the FA Cup Final in the 80s, how exciting it always was, and now it's rather drab usually.

BUT...

It's exactly the same with the League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a rat's harris whether it's Man U or Chelsea.

I'll say one thing about the Cup Final; there's a chance Stoke might win it, in which case it WILL provide a bit of magic. As for the league, whoever buys it, it's as boring one year as the next.

I am 36, and remember the FA Cup Final in the 80s, how exciting it always was, and now it's rather drab usually.

BUT...

It's exactly the same with the League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a rat's harris whether it's Man U or Chelsea.

I'll say one thing about the Cup Final; there's a chance Stoke might win it, in which case it WILL provide a bit of magic. As for the league, whoever buys it, it's as boring one year as the next.

I could almost agree with that except that Stoke - the manager, the players, the tactics, the strip, the fans - are cunts to a man. Mind I usually hate underdogs unless the superior team are also complete cunts, which they are in this case. No magic tomorrow no matter what happens I'm afraid.

BUT...

You're 36 ?

I love the FA Cup, especially 3rd round day, I wish we actually gave some thought to winning it rather than putting out fringe players all the time.

They've announced today that next years will be on a premier fixture day as well - to allow a longer break for the Euro champs.

I haven't sat down and watched a cup final since the two we lost - used to love it before that.

BUT...

You're 36 ?

Yes, and I've been a staunch Toon fan since 1985.

Marko, I agree. I think the Toon should go all out to go as far as possible in the 2 cups.

Yes, and I've been a staunch Toon fan since 1985.

Marko, I agree. I think the Toon should go all out to go as far as possible in the 2 cups.

Even the way you refer to us as the Toon makes you sound a complete bellend, as well as an outsider. Which you are. Pizda.

Asteroidblitz, all I know is that it upsets me when we do badly (has done since 1985) and it pleases me when we do well (has done since 1985). I don't care whether people think I'm a proper Toon fan or not, I'd rather the whole world thought I was a Mackem and Newcastle finished 10th, than that the whole world thought I was a Toony and Newcastle finished 11th.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

I'd rather Newcaslte win matches, than be part in any kind of so-called 'proper Toon fan' group, who use the right words (ie. the words that the leaders tell them they have to use).

And I'm very glad that Newcastle are now showing themselves to be the model club that they are.

It is wonderful, considering people were laughing at them only 2 years ago.

Proud to be a Toony :lol:

:lol:

Cockney Child- " Gor Blimey, What's that geezer so happy about Daddy? Apples and Pears , Love a Duck. "

Cockney Dad-" Knees up Mother Brown.His club haven't paid more than £20 grand wages a week to anyone, won nowt finished 10th. That's why he's happy. He's a Toony son. Jellied Eels,My old man's a dustman. "

Last week Man United won the league, in front of the eyes of Chelsea.

This week we have the FA Cup Final.

I don't know about any of you lot, but I get the impression that people and the media alike are much more interested in the FA Cup final.

I don't know about that but I get the impression no one is interested in what you have to say.

They've announced today that next years will be on a premier fixture day as well - to allow a longer break for the Euro champs.

I haven't sat down and watched a cup final since the two we lost - used to love it before that.

The glamour of the cup died for me in 98. Before that Id seen Wembley as this fantastic place, with Wembley Way being a huge tree lined avenue.

When you get there and find its a concrete underpass it loses all the magic the BBC helicameras gave it.

Watching your team lose twice in a row then cements it.

Saying that, Id give my left leg to be in their shoes now,

Id also give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Two things about todays FA Cup Final. 1) I think its the most interesting for years, Stoke have never won a proper trophy, anyone that counts the LC, is a brummie or a doilum, while Citeh havent won one since 1968 when they won the league at SJP. 2) I hate them both equally so I can sit back and watch it not caring who wins. I think Stoke will lift the cup by the way. Just a feeling.