Lap of Honour --- Will you stay and applaud?

Christmas Tree

Personally I think the team deserve a full stadium cheering them on after Sundays game when they do their lap of honour.

Not only do they deserve it for some of the great memories they have given us this year, but also I think it will help in keeping the great spirit going, help with contract negotiations and help the club be sold to summer targets.

Imagine what Tiote and Ben Arfa will be telling their mates about it.

If I'm there, I will stay. What about you.

(if a mod could knock a poll in here for me please).

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I've always been impressed with the work effort the players have put in this season. The likes of Barton, Coloccini, Gutierrez, Tiote, Nolan and even Best have worked their bollocks off for the cause but I'll never applaud the fat cunt in the office.

Personally I think the team deserve a full stadium cheering them on after Sundays game when they do their lap of honour.

Not only do they deserve it for some of the great memories they have given us this year, but also I think it will help in keeping the great spirit going, help with contract negotiations and help the club be sold to summer targets.

(if a mod could knock a poll in here for me please).

I've sussed you out, you're Lee Ryder !

Do we get a copy of this weeks Beano as well ?

:lol::D:rolleyes:

Loosely translated as

if the weathers nice, I can be bothered, theres no pub nearby showing it and wor lass hasnt found something more interesting for me to do.

Guest alex

Loosely translated as

if the weathers nice, I can be bothered, theres no pub nearby showing it and wor lass hasnt found something more interesting for me to do. I'm painting the shed

:)

Loosely translated as

if the weathers nice, I can be bothered, theres no pub nearby showing it and wor lass hasnt found something more interesting for me to do. I'm painting the shed

Soopafans of the world unite :angry:

Loosely translated as

fans of the world unite :angry:

FYP

Guest alex

Loosely translated as

Soopafans of the world unite :angry:

I don't have a go at people for not going to games though. There's a difference (obviously lost on you) between being a soopafan and noting the staggering arrogance and hypocrisy of someone not attending matches whilst having the lip to criticise the support of others. Nice try though.

Don't live in Newcastle (or United Kingdom for that matter), but I can't understand why a person wouldn't applaud them since we all hoped for and expected was safety at the very most ... and they achieved that goal in spades,

Guest alex
I don't have a go at people for not going to games though.

Really? seems like exactly what you are both doing. :lol:

You've deliberately ignored the rest of the post though. If you can point out where I have a pop at people purely for not going to games, I'll concede to you on that score. I'm pulling you up for having the temerity to 'snipe' at the support of people who go to matches when you choose to watch them in the pub. Not sure why I need to explain that though as I'm sure you got that, as did everyone else. Another nice try.

Really? seems like exactly what you are both doing. :D

You've deliberately ignored the rest of the post though. If you can point out where I have a pop at people.

That's how you spend 85% of your time on here though. :rolleyes:

You should try and join in more with the subject of threads rather than derailing them all the time to have a pop at folk. It's just bullying Alex. :)

You know your getting a bit of a reputation for it. If your not careful, the team positive train will have to leave without you. :lol:

Really? seems like exactly what you are both doing. :D

You've deliberately ignored the rest of the post though. If you can point out where I have a pop at people.

That's how you spend 85% of your time on here though. :rolleyes:

You should try and join in more with the subject of threads rather than derailing them all the time to have a pop at folk. It's just bullying Alex. :)

You know your getting a bit of a reputation for it. If your not careful, the team positive train will have to leave without you. :lol:

you're sounding more like Dave Cameron with every post you make

Guest alex

So, in other words, you've ignored my main point (again), made baseless accusations and not backed up what you previously said.

Supporting your club for me is going to games and getting behind them for 90 minutes. When CT does go to the games, I bet he's too busy trying to look like the football oracle in front of everyone else.

That wasn't the question though numb nuts. :lol:

Guest alex

The brass neck of playing the sensitive little wallflower who's been bullied after the comments he made in the politics thread btw :lol: