Lap of Honour --- Will you stay and applaud?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, those questioning if it is somehow odd to ask IF people are going to stay and clap, have a word with Leazes about finishing 5th under Sir Bobby.

finishing 5th in the league deserves applause.

As it happens, I think this season, the players have shown very good committment and deserve our appreciation for that, but some idiots may interpret it as support for Mike Ashley and the direction the club is taking. Personally I will stay behind anyway, I always do.

Guest alex
So, in other words, you've ignored my main point and made baseless accusations.

:lol: The irony! You've made a career on here by doing just that.

You see CT, I don't think I do that at all. But you can prove me wrong by showing all these places where I do it. That's me being ironic btw, since I know you won't. Anyway, much as I'd like to see another of your regular meltdowns I'm sure this is a bit tedious for onlookers.

Supporting your club for me is going to games and getting behind them for 90 minutes. When CT does go to the games, I bet he's too busy trying to look like the football oracle in front of everyone else.

Talking utter bollocks to anyone who is in earshot.

This thread is proof of that.

Apparently the SOL was virtually deserted when the lap of honour took place. Now I know they've had a crap season given recen investment, but it's not so long ago they were yo yo'ing up and down.

A bit classless not stopping back IMO.

(very funny Chez)

Stop bullying, Fish.

See the effect you've had? :D Team Nasty tbh.

CT, you bring this on yourself, stop being a bell end and people will stop calling you a bell end. :lol:

Guest alex
Stop bullying, Fish.

See the effect you've had? :lol: Team Nasty tbh.

You can try and play the victim here but it's plain as day to all and sundry that you joined this forum with the express intention of trolling and you keep trying to act the wum (save the mock indignation btw). The fact you get ripped to shreds all the time because you're not intelligent or knowledgeable enough isn't the fault of others. Top marks for effort though.

Stop bullying, Fish.

See the effect you've had? :D Team Nasty tbh.

You can try and play the victim here but it's plain as day to all and sundry that you joined this forum with the express intention of trolling and you keep trying to act the wum (save the mock indignation btw). The fact you get ripped to shreds all the time because you're not intelligent or knowledgeable enough isn't the fault of others. Top marks for effort though.

:lol:

I predicted we'd be 13th this season. Could I be right?

Personally I think the team deserve a full stadium cheering them on after Sundays game when they do their lap of honour.

Not only do they deserve it for some of the great memories they have given us this year,

Deffo. We're staying in the Premiership

To be honest i'll not be stopping to applaud, Its the worst home record I can remember since having my season ticket (8 Years) They should applaud me for having to watch dross most weeks. A lap of honour for not being relegated, the irony..... Leazes could have a field day with this thread

To be honest i'll not be stopping to applaud, Its the worst home record I can remember since having my season ticket (8 Years) They should applaud me for having to watch dross most weeks. A lap of honour for not being relegated, the irony..... Leazes could have a field day with this thread

Its fans like you i just cant understand.

The aim was to stay up and our lads have gave us some great games and some great performances. They mite of been shite at times as well but of course they deserve to be applauded!

Miserable.

The aim was to stay up and our lads have gave us some great games and some great performances. They mite of been shite at times as well but of course they deserve to be applauded!

Miserable.

Its not the players fault, they're average and have come in an average league position. Just nothing to celebrate

Miserable.

Its not the players fault, they're average and have come in an average league position. Just nothing to celebrate

PL Status is worth celebrating. Progression is worth celebrating. Some great results is worth celebrating.

Miserable.

I agree with you, I just think the players have done well in spite of knowing they are playing for a club going nowhere. I just hope any applause isn't taken as approval of Mike Ashleys ownership and resultant decline of the club by the blind fools who can't see it.