Bonus for SJP staff for team winning today

ConsettMag

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newca...icle738839.html

Whilst its commendable and generous of Mike, surely the staff either deserve the bonus or not, regardless of how the team performs.

Exactly, the fuckwit is all about the PR. If they deserve it, pay them the bonus but no let's have a "Mike's a good guy" headline.

As he said in Goal 2 - Fuck off!

Mike Ashley has never been about PR.

If true then it seems like a nice gesture to me.

PR? Ashley couldn't even spell it

As to the Bonus, are we sure that its not some dodgy reporting by the media and by beating West Brom we end up higher in the table, equating to the extra 500k pay out?

As to the Bonus, are we sure that its not some dodgy reporting by the media and by beating West Brom we end up higher in the table, equating to the extra 500k pay out?

It's evidently £800K a place.

Love how even something "good" is spun as pure evil :D

Silly condition but as there is a big financial impact it's worth a shot to motivate the players and hopefully reward the staff with part of the spoils.

It's evidently £800K a place.

Love how even something "good" is spun as pure evil :D

This. :blush:

Maybe they will get it anyway. They certainly dont at other clubs so i dont know how you can insert 'should' into the sentence. The staff bonus at SD is meant to be the best in the retail sector so its not an unusual thing for ashley to do.

Good idea iyam.

Maybe they will get it anyway. They certainly dont at other clubs so i dont know how you can insert 'should' into the sentence. The staff bonus at SD is meant to be the best in the retail sector so its not an unusual thing for ashley to do.

Good idea iyam.

Knowing the way he seems to go on, I would guess it was good intentioned spur of the moment stuff when he visited last week to add a bit of spice to today behind the scenes.