Is Michael Owen an Agent of Evil?

He was making noises about one more important goal and that goal was to deny most neutrals a happyish ending to the relegation battle. I'm no Blackpool fan but I'd rather they'd have stayed up than perennial shite like Wolves and Wigan.

Devil's spawn IYAM.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was an appalling waste of money by Freddie.

And he did indeed put England ahead of Newcastle.

Hmmm, that first sentence was the beginning of an attempt to redeem him, by reminding everyone that he only accepted the club's money, it was Freddie who stupidly gave him it.

But the 2nd sentence reminds me that he was a dastardly Viking, in that he plundered the North East, then left it in the doldrums having to pick itself up.

On second thoughts, at least the Vikings had the decency not to pretend they were anything other than plunderers.

Am I the only person glad Blackpool went down? Holloway's bumpkin act really gets on my tits.

Hopefully they'll stay down too

They will, pretty sure they have a lot of players out of contract this summer and they weren't the richest club to begin with.

Vaughan who has looked good is definitely out of contract and they will really struggle to keep Adam, maybe even DJ Campbell.

Lithuanian owned aren't they? Bloke said he would get to the prem in 5 years or something. Reckon he will want to get them back up there and probably has the money to do it if he has done it already? Dont know enough about it tbh.

I love Holloway as he's the sort of bloke I like, mildly self deprecating, good at what he does, funny, honest, a good lad. No feelings either way for the club though.

He was an appalling waste of money by Freddie.

And he did indeed put England ahead of Newcastle.

Hmmm, that first sentence was the beginning of an attempt to redeem him, by reminding everyone that he only accepted the club's money, it was Freddie who stupidly gave him it.

But the 2nd sentence reminds me that he was a dastardly Viking, in that he plundered the North East, then left it in the doldrums having to pick itself up.

On second thoughts, at least the Vikings had the decency not to pretend they were anything other than plunderers.

We are decended from the Vikings you tit. They never left. Geordie is full of scandinavian words.

Its well seen that you know sweet FA about the North east and Newcastle , please go and latch on to some other website and team, you moron

I know the Geordies have Viking origins, but by my definition, you have to sail and have a helmet before you can be called a Viking. It's not enough just to have ancestors who were Vikings.

So all the Norwegians, Danes and Swedes who dont own a helmet and have never sailed, are not Vikings according to your world renowned definition ?

Just keep digging you Know-nowt.

Why dont you go and bother a London club Eh ?

I know the Geordies have Viking origins, but by my definition, you have to sail and have a helmet before you can be called a Viking. It's not enough just to have ancestors who were Vikings.

So all the Norwegians, Danes and Swedes who dont own a helmet and have never sailed, are not Vikings according to your world renowned definition ?

Dogmatix, yes, I assure you. Go to the airport, find some Norwegian tourists, and ask one of them 'Are you a Viking?' If they say yes, I'll buy you a box of Ferrero Rocher.

Dogmatix, yes, I assure you. Go to the airport, find some Norwegian tourists, and ask one of them 'Are you a Viking?' If they say yes, I'll buy you a box of Ferrero Rocher.

I am not Polish and therefore do not perform tricks for chocolate !

I have half a dozen or so Norwegian friends who all concider themselves Viking.

Instead of sending me sweets can you just please go away.

Dogmatix, I'm half-Norwegian, half-English (grew up in Norway).

When Norwegians talk about Vikings they mean the travellers who lived in the period 793 to 1066.

They sometimes jokingly refer to themselves as Vikings.

That's what your friends will have done, unless they belong to that very very small minority, who try to bring the Viking era back by dressing as Vikings, and living like them inasmuch law permits.