Is Michael Owen an Agent of Evil?

Probably in cahoots with Fergie over horses. Either way that piers morgan has been hammering him with one tweet saying: on your tombstone it will read 'I told you I was injured' and when he mentioned his horses Piers tweeted 'did your horse run or did it just hang about in the paddock and collect a winners medal like you' or words to that effect.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he really cares about fuck all other than money if he's happy warming the bench at man u. bizarre decision by fergie to offer an extension to a player that never gets a game, even from the bench.

he really cares about fuck all other than money if he's happy warming the bench at man u. bizarre decision by fergie to offer an extension to a player that never gets a game, even from the bench.

Honarary scouser, wants the money but doesn't want to do any work.

this is all you need to understand the man is a despicable human being

“Got a poor reception off the home fans which was disappointing. Was desperate to score!” he Tweeted. “Knew I would get booed as that’s what a lot of fans do, but if they knew the facts then they may have a different opinion.”

“Just to answer some of your tweets,” he posted. “Prefer playing less often in a top team than every game in a poor team. Been there and didn’t enjoy it."

So what are the facts Michael? you think us knowing you gave fuck all, didnt want to be here and couldn't be fucking arsed whilst pocketing a 133K a week would of resulted in less boos? You're a piece of shit

Well not often I'm lost for words but fuck me. £133,000 a week

See LM keeping stum on this, great business by Fred and co, this is precisely why Ashley is looking at up and coming players and not fucking has been,money grabbing,mercenaries like this cunt

£133,000 is actually silly money. We might have been a big forward thinking club then, but that's probably 40k a week more than any club was paying one of their players.

See LM keeping stum on this, great business by Fred and co, this is precisely why Ashley is looking at up and coming players and not fucking has been,money grabbing,mercenaries like this cunt

give it a rest you arsehole. Wait until Ashley even matches the old boards league positions and european qualifications, never mind bettering them, before you start your misguided and ill- informed crowing.

You're just talking bollocks again, but don't derail another thread.

Edited by LeazesMag

give it a rest you arsehole. Wait until Ashley even matches the old boards league positions and european qualifications, never mind bettering them, before you start your misguided and ill- informed crowing.

So do you consider Owen was good business??

Guest alex

Is that also why Llambias claims they offered him £140k a week to sign a year's extension? That would've been a smart move. At least when Owen was signed he was still a top striker.

listen sonny, if you are going to attack/defend/strategies, go the whole way and compare the results of the entire strategy. If you think Ashley's way is better than the way of the old board, put the proof up in terms of league positions, and european qualifications, but I'm telling you now, that selling your best players and buying cheaper replacements, will NEVER match the previous and is NOT good enough for a club like Newcastle United. You will NEVER post such proof, because it will NEVER happen.

If you think every other club never makes mistakes in the transfer market [which is what you appear to be insinuating, either that or the entire strategy was the wrong one] then you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Micheal Owen, despite his injuries, age and the fact he was injured far too often when he was at Newcastle, is good enough for the Champions and European Cup Finalists, even just to sit on the bench. Would you prefer to see Peter Lovenkrands and Shola Ameobi in your team ?

You're a deluded, stupid dickhead, tbh, and stop derailing the thread by asking me stupid questions which are not related to the subject title, or mentioning the previous owners who also aren't either.

Is that also why Llambias claims they offered him £140k a week to sign a year's extension? That would've been a smart move. At least when Owen was signed he was still a top striker.

Strange one that, one minute they offer Owen 140k the next they will only pay peanuts

Guest alex

Strange one that, one minute they offer Owen 140k the next they will only pay peanuts

It was a while ago like, i.e. towards the end of the window just before KK walked. Presumably it was to stop him leaving for nothing. Just as fucking well he did in the end though. As an aside I would rather have Lovenkrands in my team and I think he's shite as well. And while I think Owen is a cunt he was about 100 times more professional than Martins.

listen sonny, if you are going to attack/defend/strategies, go the whole way and compare the results of the entire strategy. If you think Ashley's way is better than the way of the old board, put the proof up in terms of league positions, and european qualifications, but I'm telling you now, that selling your best players and buying cheaper replacements, will NEVER match the previous and is NOT good enough for a club like Newcastle United. You will NEVER post such proof, because it will NEVER happen.

If you think every other club never makes mistakes in the transfer market [which is what you appear to be insinuating, either that or the entire strategy was the wrong one] then you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Micheal Owen, despite his injuries, age and the fact he was injured far too often when he was at Newcastle, is good enough for the Champions and European Cup Finalists, even just to sit on the bench. Would you prefer to see Peter Lovenkrands and Shola Ameobi in your team ?

You're a deluded, stupid dickhead, tbh, and stop derailing the thread by asking me stupid questions which are not related to the subject title, or mentioning the previous owners who also aren't either.

3 paragraphs for a simple yes/no answer, good going even by your standards. As for Shola/ Lovenkrands I would rather have any player who tries and wants to play rather than someone who goes through the motions and picks up his dosh

How is a question about Michael Owen in a Michael Owen thread off topic you fuckwitt??

Leazes is often right about things in regards to the two regimes being discussed but it gets him nowhere as he really can't win. :lol:

It was a while ago like, i.e. towards the end of the window just before KK walked. Presumably it was to stop him leaving for nothing. Just as fucking well he did in the end though. As an aside I would rather have Lovenkrands in my team and I think he's shite as well. And while I think Owen is a cunt he was about 100 times more professional than Martins.

Yeah, in hindsight I know what you mean. I did have a soft spot for Martins but looking back he was just a quick player who could kick the ball hard and sometimes accurately. Obviously getting relegated again has Proberbly proved a bit too

Guest alex
Yeah, in hindsight I know what you mean. I did have a soft spot for Martins but looking back he was just a quick player who could kick the ball hard and sometimes accurately. Obviously getting relegated again has Proberbly proved a bit too

When you think he was injured almost as much as Owen in a period in which Owen had two serious injuries and Martins didn't have any, it says a lot. I despise the pair of them tbh. I suppose at least Martins had the good grace to pretend he cared about the fans whilst the media savvy Owen could barely contain his disdain for us after 'lowering' himself to come here.

Leazes is often right about things in regards to the two regimes being discussed but it gets him nowhere as he really can't win. :lol:

I agree and theres no disputing about league positions/Europe but we will never know what the outcome would have been had the club not been sold. With the massive debts and unsustainable running costs. The other point is we wouldn't have been able to compete with the top of now which is something the blinkered old fucker refuses to see

When you think he was injured almost as much as Owen in a period in which Owen had two serious injuries and Martins didn't have any, it says a lot. I despise the pair of them tbh. I suppose at least Martins had the good grace to pretend he cared about the fans whilst the media savvy Owen could barely contain his disdain for us after 'lowering' himself to come here.

The ONLY reason he came was money, Fred was the only mug dumb enough to shell out 16mil and 130k p.w.

I said this previously, It's not a wise move to sign any player just on money, they need to want to come and play