FIFA 12

Bought Adebayor last night for 450!

I then bought a position changer and made Sturridge a CF to fit into my 4411. I need get a few more players in now that are 4-4-1-1 then I can start saving up points to try and get as good a team as possible.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been buying and selling silver players lately and it's been a constant income of coins.

Anglo-French team is looking like this:

anglofrench.jpg

And I've been working on this bitch:

nufcut.jpg

Don't like spending too much on a single player

pffff.gif

:lol:

Both teams looking awesome mind!

Does that silver players thing actually work?

So above 75 rating + shiny + silver buy for 250 and sell for a profit?

Well I've barely played UT the last couple of weeks. Bought IF Ba for 70k and it all came from doing that :lol:

Basically yeah, I've come to tweak it a little. Search for 250-300 max silver players (even push it to 350 after a while once you know who will sell).

It's a sliding scale of factors: broadly it's anyone above 71ish, shiny and decent nationality. After that you can make allowances for good formation, good stats (pace especially of course), well known etc...

When you sell them put them up for 1 day and use the buy now feature (this works really well I've found). Say you bought a guy for 300, put him for starting price: 450-550; buy now: anything between 450 and 700+ again depending on how many things he has going in his favour. They all go eventually.

... fucking hell what a geek! :lol:

I'll have to give it a shot like!

I've bought a couple of gold packs, probably three or four If I'm honest, the premium ones at £2 each and they are pretty terrible.

The best players I've got were Anelka, Mata and Stekenlenberg, everything else has been trading!

The trading technique is probably best, so I'm hoping I can get this to work!

Do you get the 'black' cards in packs, or only from trading?

I've gotten about the best PL team I can get without going to the next level.

Currently, all squad is around 1,200 and 81 or so ability. The next step seems to be mid 80's and 3,000 per player. The you get to the 5 figures for the Nasri's etc.

It's a game-type in FIFA. You start with shitty bronze calibre players. The idea is to play matches with your team and win points to upgrade your players. You also can sell your players.

The idea is to build a gold standard team with good chemistry. Chemistry works off different factors :

same nationality, players from the same league, same team, players who play the same formation, etc.

On Matts team the strong green line between Syurridge & Crouch is because they both play the same formation in the same league and are both English

The line is more faint between Cabaye and Sturridge as they aren't the same nationality, but share other traits(league/formation).

The line between Cabaye and Joe Cole is blacked out as they only play the same formation(and he has Cole in CM when he's actually a CAM)

anglofrench.jpg

free packs today

headlines are sqaure root of fuck all in pack 1, Lescott the best in pack 2 and fuck all again in pack 3

chucked in 15k coins on one of those fancy big gold packs best out of that was victor valdes then one last regular gold pack and got nowt again

Well I've barely played UT the last couple of weeks. Bought IF Ba for 70k and it all came from doing that :lol:

Basically yeah, I've come to tweak it a little. Search for 250-300 max silver players (even push it to 350 after a while once you know who will sell).

It's a sliding scale of factors: broadly it's anyone above 71ish, shiny and decent nationality. After that you can make allowances for good formation, good stats (pace especially of course), well known etc...

When you sell them put them up for 1 day and use the buy now feature (this works really well I've found). Say you bought a guy for 300, put him for starting price: 450-550; buy now: anything between 450 and 700+ again depending on how many things he has going in his favour. They all go eventually.

... fucking hell what a geek! :lol:

Spent about 2.5k coins on some of these lads last night. I just searched for top 9 nationalities. Hope to make a few quid doing this and buy some packs.