FIFA 12

The firesale is on up to 77 thousand credits so far with a few players left to sell, wasted 15 earlier on a big gold pack so 92k made on them

kept my belgian team my german team and my NUFC team

not sure what I'll build with this money

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had someone quit in a huff when they went 6-2 with 30mins left :lol:

i think the straw that broke their back was flicking it over the keepers head then back heeling it to pato to chip in from outside the box :P

rage quit doesnt even begin to describe what Id do if someone did that to me! :lol:

you massive bastard! Ive never got anything of that quality

I know it's lucky as fuck, have totally overhauled one of my teams and vastly improved the other! Will post some squads up at some point!

If any of you UT lads are hoarding contracts, sell now! 12 match contracts are going for 400, 24match for 800.

I'm all out of contracts and have barely any coins either. Will hope to shift all the crap off my trade pile so I can play again!

How come? Although I have noticed that when I put all the basic contract cards I've got in packs straight up for 'buy now' 250, they've gone within seconds. Missed out on a bit of dosh then.

Just a shortage I suppose, I went on early this morning hoping supply/demand would favour me(last week I was buying 24game contracts for 350) and I was still getting screwed. Ended up buying none and bought a few bronze packs so I'd get enough 1game contracts that I could have a game!

boot means its not his exact right position but is close enough that he plays it well

same as robinho, hes perfect position is CF but hes playing as a striker

aye i play it , tends to be what i play most of the time tbh, you've just overtaken me by the looks of it :) i'm in division 3 only had 1 relegation so far due to cheating bastids.

Fair play being newcastle a fair bit, i can't stand them, formation and such annoys the fuck outta me and get sick of changing it before every match

(you really should be able to save lineups and things like that)

Yeah definitely. You're hiphopopotamus on XBL, right? Ive been relegated 2 or 3 times I think, but when I was in the lower division.

I really dont mind playing with Newcastle tbh, I play better with them than anyone else, bar maybe Napoli and Lille. The changing of the lineup is quite annoying but I really just bring in Santon, Marveaux, and Ben Arfa for Raylor, Obertan, and Best, and that seems to be alright. I think theres definitely something to be said for playing with a team you know very well and are familiar with. Like I know the strengths and weaknesses of each Newcastle player thoroughly, which makes a huge difference I reckon.

Edited by JonTheMag

Yeah, I seem to do poorly with teams like that. Probably because I'm rubbish at tricks and such, and I get done by the fast pace which I'm not used to. Also we should get a Toontastic league started again like what was attempted for FIFA 11. Could be fun.