FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny Simpson is looking a fairly good shout to get in the "most consistent without a previous IF team of the year" for the prem too

Would prefer to see tiote get one though (who is in with a shot also) then I could get a fully in form midfield

Finally got to Div 1 today! Was in Div 2 for two seasons, got relegated cause I was playing as Newcastle and kept coming up against 5-star teams. Went down, played as QPR for a bit, then adopted Spartak Moscow. Been playing a 4-2-3-1 with them and its been amazing -- gone through half of season 3 and all of season 2 without losing a single game with these guys. They're so good!!

The Krul and ba in that side are the jan upgrades which are the same as IFs but sinc etheyre more common they are mercifully much cheaper

Wouldn't mind the Taylor but he's Expensive for being a 78 though i might do some trading to get him in since he goes in at left back nicely.

I have a silver team I put together for a featured tournament so I'll get rid of that when it disappears and see what I'm left with to spend

got the IF raylor in at left back now

no one else for me to get as it is, hopefully simpson or tiote gets a TOTY IF

he is ridiculous, 99 power, 99 FK accuracy, 99 curve :lol:

Edited by Semimental

Btw is Euro 2012 basically just going to be strips and stadiums or is there going to be something different about the game itself?

I think theres some sort of 'Road to the Final' mode, but that might be it

Sanchez would be a beast too, my only real issue with him (have a NIF in my la liga team) is that hes right footed and I like my wingers cutting inside

Sanchez would be a beast too, my only real issue with him (have a NIF in my la liga team) is that hes right footed and I like my wingers cutting inside

Yeah, I've got villa on the left and 84 Ben arfa on the right, loves the cut

Yeah same, he'd get orange playing on the left though. I'd love more position cards in FUT13 so you could swap sides and move wingbacks onto the wing etc.

Yeah same, he'd get orange playing on the left though. I'd love more position cards in FUT13 so you could swap sides and move wingbacks onto the wing etc.

Ive got Villa there though and theres no way hes getting replaced