FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally dont like pes some think its great but it doesnt have the nameing rights like fifa has. in fifa they name clubs with there proper names in pes they use nicknames

real football and PES do not go in the same sentence

its a ported arcade game

Obviously, I mean i'm not comparing it to actually going outside and kicking a ball, but it's much closer than Fifa, it went shit in 09/10 but the new one sounds ace and I preferred Pes 11 to Fifa 11, I dunno i'm just hoping this ones just as good. (PS The Jew goal is harder to do on PES, which saves me getting angry online)

I know it's tempting, did a little the first couple of days, but the fact you have to play with Legacy online means it's best to just get used to it.

Didn't know that. Will just have to practice the new system so. Cheers Matt.

currently doing something Ive not bothered with any fifa before

actually learning what skills can be used in proper matches and trying them, random cut backs and flicks all over the show while im doing this :razz:

I've been meaning to do this, but honestly cannot be arsed.

This game is somewhere between the most brilliant and most frustrating game ever made.

Fucking head to head seasons are a piss take sometimes - or more so people online are. Just lost 5-0 with every goal being one of those shitty passing across goals. The game before that I gave away two random penalties for nothing in particular. Sooooooo frustrating.

I find it easier now to score 1 on 1 than in previous games, making me rely less on the jew goal.

Having a proper crack at Ultimate team, trying to buy all English players at the minute. From there I'll try and just improve the quality.

Im starting to get massively frustrated with more "off the pitch" issues this time, Ive never played a game that relies so much on servers that evidently cannot handle the pressure

my VP arena accomplishments dont even register anymore, thats assuming its him in there rather than it switching to Kaka in a NUFC kit for some reason

Ive got some of them 5-6 times now and they still dont stick when i start the game again

patch and considerable server work is desperately needed

Im starting to get massively frustrated with more "off the pitch" issues this time, Ive never played a game that relies so much on servers that evidently cannot handle the pressure

my VP arena accomplishments dont even register anymore, thats assuming its him in there rather than it switching to Kaka in a NUFC kit for some reason

Ive got some of them 5-6 times now and they still dont stick when i start the game again

patch and considerable server work is desperately needed

The servers havent been able to handle the game for the past 3 year nevermind this year. Its the most frustrating part of the game that one of the most popular games in the world cant even run smoothly

its daft how much of the game relies on the servers though, if they know that they cant handle the demand why do they insist on mandatory sign in attempts before the menu and storing so much stuff on there "hospitality settings" etc rather than trusting peoples consoles to save data and just use the servers for actual online play

it doesnt make sense that you cant go to play a quick exhibition or career mode that dont involve the net at all without having to go through server stuff first

The game's been crying out for different servers for a few year and they still haven't changed them at all. Not sure if its true but I've heard that EA use the same server for all of their games e.g Madden, NHL etc so any change of the servers would effect those games as well, but even so it's a change that needs to be made, for such a huge game its the part of it that's letting it down terribly

Virtual Pro pisses me off... I can do as good as I want, it doesn't matter... however if i'm even slightly out of position at a totally irrelevent time it take about half an entire whole rating off me, it's shit. Also the connection on both Fifa and NCAA are fucked for me, nice one EA :angry2: