FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is being shipped from the UK by theHUT.com.

I believe they stick it in a glass bottle pop it in the ocean and send it on its merry way. Should have it by mid January by which stage the squads will all be out of date... but I got it for a good price! :D

Surely the good price you got would be offset by the shipping charges?

Are they really that pricey over there? Must be really bad if you're forced into importing it.

Free shipping. In no rush to get it, would struggle to find the time to play it at the minute.

It cost £17.85 for the game with the condition that I also bought three pairs of DKNY boxers (yeah wtf?) also for £17.85. So in total £35.70 for the game with some duds. Something like AU$55. Generally you can get new games here at AU$79-89 when they launch. With this Fifa I think you can get it for AU$69 which is a good special. Generally game prices are around AU$100.

Routledge 74 compared to 71 for Obertan. :D

Enrique just by virtue of joining Liverpool goes from a 72/3 to a 79. Carroll by doing the same goes from a 71 to an 81. Bloody bullshit.

Chamakh (81) is apparently better than every player in our squad as is Obi Mikel (82), Brian Ruiz (82).

There's only three people in the league faster than Antonio Valencia (83 overall 93 speed) who is also better than our entire squad.

Annoying how there is continually a buffer given to average players in higher profile teams, makes it even tougher to beat them against the players online who only choose the highest ranked sides.

Only signed Kolarov in my career mode so far. Lost all my pre-season games but managed 2-2 on the first day against Arsenal.

Saving my cash for transfer deadline think you get an achievement for signing someone on that day.

Basically did what Ashley should have done for an amazing transfer window. Signed Sturridge for 20m and Cissokho for 7m. Sold most of the rubbish, all the strikers except Ba for instance. there is also a 77 gk free agent that wants fuck all in wages, so I have him on the bench. Ba is amazing, Jonas is also good. Colo is a bit weak but Steven Taylor is quite good. Tiote and Cabaye are also quite good.

We're canny good on this like.

I've been playing Ben Arfa and Ba up front when I'm playing online.

Not had much luck with Ba yet but Ben Afra is pretty darn quick.

Managed to do one of these with Demba.

;)

I recommend Manager mode to everyone, the transfer windows are pretty dam fun, and the players grow like mad. Tiote and Cabaye were 83 for me after season 1. And in the transfer window I sold Cabaye to recently overtaken Bolton for 39.5m. Got 16m for Tayls and my team is now amazing already.

It's so cool being one of the featured teams, I wonder where that is available to buy?

It's not. You print it out. Every club appears to have one - even seen a Boro one, a Derby one etc.

Link them :lol: