Mark Hughes

GeeForce

Looks likely to take over at Villa now, seems to be becoming a bit of a journeyman Manager, one season at Fulham, done a decent job and walked away!

Very strange, if he stays at a club he might find some success, I rate him very highly but he needs to give himself time at clubs.

Looks likely to take over at Villa now, seems to be becoming a bit of a journeyman Manager, one season at Fulham, done a decent job and walked away!

Very strange, if he stays at a club he might find some success, I rate him very highly but he needs to give himself time at clubs.

Fulham are a better club than Villa imo. Strange move if true.

Well he had Europa with Fulham through fair play league as well. Villa look to be potentially losing A. Young S. Downing and possibly Agbonlahor. He is a good manager but i think this is a strange decision. He has definately left Fulham anyway, just depends who he joins next!

Mark Hughes Makes Fulham Exit

Would you welcome him here? I know I'd be happy if he returned to Ewood Park. As GeeForce pointed out, Villa may be a frustrating move if the better players all leave and Lerner is still seeking to be a bit tight. I think he was on a 1 year rolling contract and he decided not to renew it.

Edited by Billy Castell

Current form it's marginal but overall Villa are a bigger club than Fulham in every single way.

Current form it's marginal but overall Villa are a bigger club than Fulham in every single way.

Fulham are a BETTER club. IMO.

There's no loyalty from clubs, there's no loyalty from managers, no wonder the whole football merry-go-round is a complete shambles from top to bottom.

Fulham are a BETTER club. IMO.

But that's the point, it is just your opinion. In terms of a person in Hughes' position it's understandable that he considers managing a club with a larger fanbase, more successful history and likely a bigger transfer budget to be a better proposition that what he's had at his disposal for the past 12 months.

Some people may argue that Fulham are a better club than NUFC.

"But that's the point, it is just your opinion. In terms of a person in Hughes' position it's understandable that he considers managing a club with a larger fanbase, more successful history and likely a bigger transfer budget to be a better proposition that what he's had at his disposal for the past 12 months.

Some people may argue that Fulham are a better club than NUFC. "

but Villa are serious & serial underperformers - Fulham have at least made Yurop a couple of times recently - more likely he cant stand the Phoney Pharaoh

He'd be insufferable if he got the Villa job.

As soon as Man City had the financial backing behind them, he showed himself up for the classless ex-top 4 player that he is. (By ex-top 4 I mean - the fact that they love giving it out to people, but they can't take a little bit back)

Fulham will no doubt go back in for Jol

I wonder if Lee Clark is in with a shout? Maybe a bit too soon for him.

mmm good call . if the shopkeeper came-a-calling be interesting like . pretty sure he's held in high regard from his playing days there and possibly "a new challenge" after last couple play-off disappointments. got a great backroom team that'd come as a package too. might put a few quid on that actually :gay: .