Christmas Tree's new name

Jusoda Kid

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not posting in this thread to join in with the CT bashing or bullying.

But to say, seriously CT I think you should change your name because 'Christmas Tree' is a daft name! Why?!

Tom, you come across like the sort of cunt who stands behind the bully egging him on in the first page of this thread. You're supposed to be a mod ffs.

Calm your brow man, its only a bit of cyber bullying.

Tom, you come across like the sort of cunt who stands behind the bully egging him on in the first page of this thread. You're supposed to be a mod ffs.

Calm your brow man, its only a bit of cyber bullying.

Cyber bullying's alright, it's the cowardly little knackers that follow behind than need to have a word with themselves.

Very late to join the party Noisewater but you will see it's just a continuation of the grave C.T dug himself by acting like a moron for a prolonged period of time.

Most notably Here where several posters argued the toss & C.T was shown up to be the wind up merchant he is - not to mention his utterly awful attempt at grassing up Ant.

I don't think I'm hiding behind anyone or anything, merely lightly taking the piss out of a man who I think deserves it for his awful crack, it's not like I'm starting a petition against the man. :rolleyes:

''Cowardly little knacker''

Great crack. :D

Additional to this we aren't changing his name. It's just banter, Wacky's not tall enough to pull the strings.

If he was a 15 yr old kid, then aye, I'd be a cowardly knacker Dr K.

But he's not is he? He's a 42 yr old father of 4, it's his turn in the stocks, I'm chucking some rotten cabbage.

Childish.? Probably

Cowardly? Nah.

Very late to join the party Noisewater but you will see it's just a continuation of the grave C.T dug himself by acting like a moron for a prolonged period of time.

Most notably Here where several posters argued the toss & C.T was shown up to be the wind up merchant he is - not to mention his utterly awful attempt at grassing up Ant.

I don't think I'm hiding behind anyone or anything, merely lightly taking the piss out of a man who I think deserves it for his awful crack, it's not like I'm starting a petition against the man. :rolleyes:

''Cowardly little knacker''

Great crack. :D

Additional to this we aren't changing his name. It's just banter, Wacky's not tall enough to pull the strings.

Well that's charming that is, I make one little thread that suggests a press conference which wasn't and I get a name change, pffft, cowards. :D

Who was the other one that got a name change? I forget :D

Edited by Armchair Pundit

But to say, seriously CT I think you should change your name because 'Christmas Tree' is a daft name! Why?!

Sorry, B, but you're getting a :rolleyes: for that. Why should he not choose that name?? It's as good/bad as any other imo.

Notwithstanding the above, can I suggest Tony Blair as CT's possible name change?

Guest alex

Sorry, B, but you're getting a :rolleyes: for that. Why should he not choose that name?? It's as good/bad as any other imo.

Notwithstanding the above, can I suggest Tony Blair as CT's possible name change?

Lionel would be better :D

Noisewater. You're an eye doctor aren't you? If I've recently developed what i think is an eye floater, will they be able to confirm my self diagnosis at a specsavers sight test? Or do I need to go somewhere else?