Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

Henderson on the same as Carroll apparently!

It gets more insane by the minute !!!!!

but, according to you and people like you, NUFC are doing it right and Liverpool are getting it all wrong, right ? :rolleyes:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but, according to you and people like you, NUFC are doing it right and Liverpool are getting it all wrong, right ? :rolleyes:

Aye!

I dont want us to be spending 55mil on two players who arent actually worth half of that. Nevermind 80k a week EACH.

When some call geordie delusional...you are why.

but, according to you and people like you, NUFC are doing it right and Liverpool are getting it all wrong, right ? :D

Aye!

I dont want us to be spending 55mil on two players who arent actually worth half of that. Nevermind 80k a week EACH.

:rolleyes:

you don't want to try and match Liverpool then :D

When some people laugh at Geordies for accepting inferiority and being a selling club.....you are why.

Edited by LeazesMag

Not if they can afford it.

Andy Carroll (and now potentiallyJordan Henderson) is the 55th highest paid player on the planet, is that not insane ???

but, according to you and people like you, NUFC are doing it right and Liverpool are getting it all wrong, right ? :D

Andy Carroll (and now potentiallyJordan Henderson) is the 55th highest paid player on the planet, is that not insane ???

come our relegation struggle, and looking up at the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, and miles higher again at Liverpool, who's insane :D

Stick with Ameobi and Lovenkrands then, it's "good business".

come our relegation struggle, and looking up at the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, and miles higher again at Liverpool, who's insane :D

Stick with Ameobi and Lovenkrands then, it's "good business".

Do you believe Carroll and/or Henderson are worth the 55th highest salary of any players on the face of the earth ???

Yes or no will do (forlorn hope !!)

which transfer strategy do you prefer ? Aim high or settle for inferiority ?

See TP, what you don't understand is this - aiming high and making the odd signing who is overpriced or doesn't make the standard you hope, is the mirror image of buying cut price bargains and finding the odd great spot [but selling him on again] like Tiotte.

Which transfer strategy is the best, gives you the best performance on the pitch befitting a club the size of NUFC ? NOBODY, NOBODY makes a successful signing and gets value for money from EVERY signing. This bloke "Deano" talks about being "deluded" ..... :rolleyes:

Who will finish higher in the league next season, us or Liverpool ?

I don't know why I'm wasting my time.

I see another numpty has joined this forum, and posted in this thread.

Relegation struggle here we come, but we are doing things better than Liverpool lads...... :D so sad, you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Edited by LeazesMag

Aye!

you don't want to try and match Liverpool then :D

When some people laugh at Geordies for accepting inferiority and being a selling club.....you are why.

See this is where we (Myself, CT and TP) differ from you and the "clique"....

We are positive in our future yet realistic in our ability, chances and intentions.

There is no way at all we SHOULD be blowing that kind of money on fees and wages at the moment.

Progressive, sustainable improvement until we are VERY close to the top 6....THEN and ONLY THEN do we even consider moves in the transfer market of that size.

Even then only if we CAN afford it and it is for a player who is actually worth the outlay.

Carroll and Henderson are not.

See TP, what you don't understand is this - aiming high and making the odd signing who is overpriced or doesn't make the standard you hope, is the mirror image of buying cut price bargains and finding the odd great spot [but selling him on again] like Tiotte.

Which transfer strategy is the best, gives you the best performance on the pitch befitting a club the size of NUFC ? NOBODY, NOBODY makes a successful signing and gets value for money from EVERY signing. This bloke "Deano" talks about being "deluded" ..... :rolleyes:

Relegation struggle here we come, but we are doing things better than Liverpool lads...... :D so sad, you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Laughable insanity :D

My white text was not in vain !!

Oh well. You try and point out common sense to people.....

and they STILL believe anything which is the opposite of what FRED did, is OK, because Fred didn't do it, in spite of those 15 years being our best in half a century.

How sad, and dumb, are some people.

dum dum dum dum dum, dee dee dee dee dee

so I take it you think the mackems strategy, of which you approve, puts them in a better position than before ?

haha. :D

Please tell us when you think we will do "better than Fred" with Ashleys "superior business sense", he's had 4 years already, he had better get a move on.... :D

so I take it you think the mackems strategy, of which you approve, puts them in a better position than before ?

Please tell us when you think we will do "better than Fred" with Ashleys "superior business sense", he's had 4 years already, he had better get a move on.... :D

You REALLY are a fucking lunatic, aren't you :D

Oh well, I'm off out again.

I'll let others point out how deluded some people are again. Blackburn and Bolton must be shitting themselves at our challenge to them next season. :rolleyes:

Which transfer strategy is the best, gives you the best performance on the pitch befitting a club the size of NUFC ? NOBODY, NOBODY makes a successful signing and gets value for money from EVERY signing. This bloke "Deano" talks about being "deluded" ..... :rolleyes:Deano = Tiotes Nutz....Thats Tiote NOT Tiotte you waffeling pleb.

Who will finish higher in the league next season, us or Liverpool ? Liverpool - We have only been out the CC for a year.....Call yourself realistic? Your an idiot.

TP....Lets face it the old man wont go to specsavers. He's an absolute fuckin mongoloid.

You REALLY are a fucking lunatic, aren't you :D

answer the question. When will it happen ? Ever, or never ? YOU approved of the transfer policy 5-6 years ago on this very site, so stop moving the goalposts and pretending differently.

It's fairly straightforward......

Which transfer strategy is the best, gives you the best performance on the pitch befitting a club the size of NUFC ? NOBODY, NOBODY makes a successful signing and gets value for money from EVERY signing. This bloke "Deano" talks about being "deluded" ..... :rolleyes:Deano = Tiotes Nutz....Thats Tiote NOT Tiotte you waffeling pleb.

Who will finish higher in the league next season, us or Liverpool ? Liverpool - We have only been out the CC for a year.....Call yourself realistic? Your an idiot.

TP....Lets face it the old man wont go to specsavers. He's an absolute fuckin mongoloid.

Another skunkers fool with something to hide ie using a different username ? :D

Edit. ah. Tiottes Nutz. It figures. I'm right lad, and you know it [or you will soon].

Edited by LeazesMag

Edit. ah. Tiottes Nutz. It figures. I'm right lad, and you know it [or you will soon].

What the fuck are you on? Your obsessed man.

I was Tiotes Nutz on here you fuckin moron. Im not on ANY other forums.

Tiotte? Haha man you really are special....i actually think you could be DEADMANS great grandad.

Laughable insanity :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you on? Your obsessed man.

I was Tiotes Nutz on here you fuckin moron. Im not on ANY other forums.

Tiotte? Haha man you really are special....i actually think you could be DEADMANS great grandad.

i'm obsessed :D

You think Liverpool are doing it wrong, and we are doing it right then ? And you think the strategy of the mackems, of selling one of their prize assets [in their view] and replacing with 3 poorer players is the one we should be following ?

You've got a lot to learn.

:D

answer the question. When will it happen ? Ever, or never ? YOU approved of the transfer policy 5-6 years ago on this very site, so stop moving the goalposts and pretending differently.

It's fairly straightforward......

Answered bazillions of times and still ignored :D:rolleyes:

Ha you really are an idiot.

Liverepool arent doing it wrong just mugs for paying that kind of money for players who dont justify it.

We are doing it right...AT THE MOMENT....i dont want us blowing huge figures on players who arent worth it. Theres been too many... Boumsong, Luque, Owen, Viana etc...Under which regime too LM?

And WHEN did i say we should be doing what sunderland are doing? Fuck off man. The three players they are going for WILL improve their side...wouldnt improve ours. Simples.