Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Pingel won 2 league titles, played 11 times for his country, scored a goal every 3 games in his career and played for teams in Denmark, England, France, Germany and Turkey.

Shola loves wearing hats

Frank Pingel won 2 league titles, played 11 times for his country, scored a goal every 3 games in his career and played for teams in Denmark, England, France, Germany and Turkey.

Shola loves wearing hats

Nicely googled.

edit something about Halls and Shepherd

Agree 100% with you. Its baffling that more people can't see it!

We should be competing with the likes of Liverpool and Spurs, not selling our best players to them or anyone else who offers enough money.

Liverpool sold Torres in the same window, Spurs sold Berbatov & Keane, Man-u sold Ronoldo, Arsenal sold pretty much everyone.

So how exactly are we differing?

I just used my encyclopaedic knowledge of all things football to access that information actually

Impressive given you're barely old enough to remember seeing him play :lol:

We should be competing with the likes of Liverpool and Spurs, not selling our best players to them or anyone else who offers enough money.

Liverpool sold Torres in the same window, Spurs sold Berbatov & Keane, Man-u sold Ronoldo, Arsenal sold pretty much everyone.

They back their managers.

Let me guess, leazesmag ruining another thread is he? What a surprise.

He's not the only one tbh

I'm not ruining anything, the likes of Gloomy have got what they wanted, they should stop moaning.

Your most odious argument in a nutshell - the idea that people "deserve" the current situation somehow.

and to suggest that I'm solely responsible for "ruining" threads, when the likes of you constantly moan I don't answer [selective] questions ?

How many times are you going to prove your utter hypocrisy ?

I am right, I have been right about Ashley ever since I was the first person to suss him out, and people like Gloomy gave me flak for saying what I was saying are now repeating the same thing.

Unfortunately, they should admit they were wrong or shut the fuck up moaning about it, when, yes, they have got what they wanted. New owners, because they weren't happy with the old ones and automatically thought anybody else would be better.

Like you too perhaps ? You certainly appear to have swallowed the crap that we are no bigger than the likes of Bolton and Blackburn.

Spurs and Liverpool both had DoF's when those deals were brokered, which is the complete opposite of backing the manager.

Coincidentally it was Damien Comolli at both clubs and he has a nasty habbit of ignoring the squad needs. Spurs needed a defensive midfielder and he bought a Bent (when the had Berbatov, Keane & Defoe) and Bentley (when they had Lennon), it seems at the Liverpool they have no left back and a lack of pacey wingers, so he's signed "Hendo" and is still after Adam.

Shola loves wearing hats

:lol::icon_lol:

So you actually got to see this 'great' in action then?

Fuck me, maybe I just imagined that he and Rob Mcdonald were utterly shit and a failed last throw of the dice by Jim Smith to keep us up as he had no faith in Robertson and Mirandinha.

Let me guess, leazesmag ruining another thread is he? What a surprise.

He's not the only one tbh

I've taken Glooms advice

Sad.

I just see this sort of thing as being unable to accept the truth, unfortunately, and giving up attempting to show I'm wrong because you know your "opinion" is personality based and not factually based like mine.

September 1st will be here before anybody knows it.

As for "ruining threads", has Toonpack commented in any post in this thread, what he thinks of Liverpool signing Henderson ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Spurs and Liverpool both had DoF's when those deals were brokered, which is the complete opposite of backing the manager.

Coincidentally it was Damien Comolli at both clubs and he has a nasty habbit of ignoring the squad needs. Spurs needed a defensive midfielder and he bought a Bent (when the had Berbatov, Keane & Defoe) and Bentley (when they had Lennon), it seems at the Liverpool they have no left back and a lack of pacey wingers, so he's signed "Hendo" and is still after Adam.

Commoli also left Redknapp a champions league qualifying squad because he knew how to invest the money he got for their best players properly. Stealing Modric from under our noses (dont know if were just used to get Spurs to take notice but it hs to be noted that our dof at the time was one Mr D. Wise Esq) was part of that rebuilding. Graham Carr seems to be the key man at NUFC, and his record seems quite good but with the goons above him seemingly unwilling to pay anyone more than about 30k a week then the chances of getting anywhere near what the largely Comolli recruited Spurs side have done in the last 3 years are pretty fuckin remote. But obviously time will tell, as will what happens at Liverpool this season.Something tells me though we'll be at least 10 points behind both clubs come May 2012 and for a club witharound 10k more fans watching us every home game than both Spurs and Liverpool thats fuckin sad.

:lol:

Never mind, Phyllis.

:lol:

Joker.

@Leazes

unfortunately, I'm right.

But try sticking to the topic so Gloomy doesn't start crying about me derailing threads, rather than also not commenting on the thread either :icon_lol:

Commoli also left Redknapp a champions league qualifying squad because he knew how to invest the money he got for their best players properly. Stealing Modric from under our noses (dont know if were just used to get Spurs to take notice but it hs to be noted that our dof at the time was one Mr D. Wise Esq) was part of that rebuilding. Graham Carr seems to be the key man at NUFC, and his record seems quite good but with the goons above him seemingly unwilling to pay anyone more than about 30k a week then the chances of getting anywhere near what the largely Comolli recruited Spurs side have done in the last 3 years are pretty fuckin remote. But obviously time will tell, as will what happens at Liverpool this season. Something tells me though we'll be at least 10 points behind both clubs come May 2012 and for a club witharound 10k more fans watching us every home game than both Spurs and Liverpool thats fuckin sad.

exactly, it really boils down to basic correct points like this in the end.

I would say more than 10, could be a lot more sadly.

hes gone for 20 million according to sky sports news. hes not worth 20 mill honestly liverpool are as bad as man city

Guted to lose a local lad, but you have to snap their hands off for that kind of money

Good to see our academy is paying off... 3 million for waghorn, close to 20 mill for hendo... can't grumble with that

hes gone for 20 million according to sky sports news. hes not worth 20 mill honestly liverpool are as bad as man city

Guted to lose a local lad, but you have to snap their hands off for that kind of money

Good to see our academy is paying off... 3 million for waghorn, close to 20 mill for hendo... can't grumble with that

:lol: LOLZ ANDY CARROLL, FTM TOP DOGZ

You lot have changed your tune!

So, are we all agreed then.

Liverpool are showing us what ambition is again, for those who have forgotten [and even worse, don't want us to show it] ?

And they will finish at least 10 points above us in the league next year, to prove their point, and probably more than that. Although some will still insist we are doing it better than they are and showing them how it ought to be done. Mystifying.

Leazes, these clubs with smaller crowds than us like Liverpool and Spurs have got it all wrong, why be ambitious and spend money when you can settle for years and years of mid table mediocrity - its a fucking disgrace and people need to wake up and demand and expect more than that - we should raise our expectations and be aiming to challenge for the major honours in the game again - not settle for being a Bolton or a Stoke

Liverpool are showing us what ambition is again, for those who have forgotten [and even worse, don't want us to show it] ?

And they will finish at least 10 points above us in the league next year, to prove their point, and probably more than that. Although some will still insist we are doing it better than they are and showing them how it ought to be done. Mystifying.

55 mil on a couple of players with limited prem experience and we sign a guy who's just won the double and broke into the France team for 4 mil, Jesus you are unbelievable

Leazes, these clubs with smaller crowds than us like Liverpool and Spurs have got it all wrong, why be ambitious and spend money when you can settle for years and years of mid table mediocrity - its a fucking disgrace and people need to wake up and demand and expect more than that - we should raise our expectations and be aiming to challenge for the major honours in the game again - not settle for being a Bolton or a Stoke

aye, they will be absolutely choked next season when they finish miles above us in the league but certain NUFC supporters will laugh at them and put them in their place by pointing to our bank balance and insisting our way is best.

55 mil on a couple of players with limited prem experience and we sign a guy who's just won the double and broke into the France team for 4 mil, Jesus you are unbelievable

Gazza and Beardsley didn't have much experience either lad, and fools like you swallowed the "good business" line then too.