Sammy McIlroy's short memory

About 7 months ago, Sammy McIlroy criticised Wayne Rooney's alleged lack of loyalty to Man United.

Do people think McIlroy, who left Stoke City after they got relegated, is in a position to criticise other people's loyalty?

"Now they want him to stay and show a bit of loyalty - but unfortunately these days it doesn't happen and loyalty seems to go out the window. Lots of fans will probably be hoping he does change his mind and I think Sir Alex wants him to - but these days money talks."

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-leag...ning-for-rooney

Damned cheek.

I must admit, when I got up this morning I was just thinking, "Whey that fucking Sammy McIllroy's got some neck on him."

You must be a WUM, there's no other explanation that makes more sense.

Do you have any info on why he left Stoke? Where did he go? Did he put a transfer request in? Did Stoke get an offer which they couldn't turn down? Did your carers give you an achievement award when you learned to tie your own laces?

(As an aside, my late Granda was one of the people Sammy sought advice from when he decided to go professional as he was an apprentice at the same place).

Finger on the pulse of the burning issues.

:icon_lol::lol: Come on, what's wrong with seeing beyond the burning issues? :icon_lol::lol:We aren't living in Asterix's village.

Your living in Sunnycrest, aren't you?