Owen

Cole

Jenas

Barton (one game I think)

Batty

Dyer

Smith

Butt?

Milner I think was after he left, or maybe got his 1st? not sure. Also Parker rings a bell but not sure.

Howey

Barton

Lee

Venison

Shearer

Ferdinand

Beardsley

Owen

Cole

Jenas

Barton (one game I think)

Batty

Dyer

Smith

Butt?

Milner I think was after he left, or maybe got his 1st? not sure. Also Parker rings a bell but not sure.

Andy Carroll, and yeah i think milner was playing for villa when he got called up.

• 2 weeks later...

I hardly know any FA Cup captains from before my time, but didnt Brian Kilcline captain Coventry? My brother mentioned it agesss ago, for reasons that I forgot about, if he played for England i'll eat a rat

Guest alex
I hardly know any FA Cup captains from before my time, but didnt Brian Kilcline captain Coventry? My brother mentioned it agesss ago, for reasons that I forgot about, if he played for England i'll eat a rat

Good shout that like.

Steve Bruce isn't it?

I was ganna say Brewce like 94, but did Bryan Robson not sort of pick it up too or was the BPL trophy, well it was that FACP then.

Bruce and Robson both lifted the Premier League trophy in 1993. Robson never played in the '94 cup final - he'd pretty much gone to Boro by then.

Bruce and Robson both lifted the Premier League trophy in 1993. Robson never played in the '94 cup final - he'd pretty much gone to Boro by then.

Nar they jointly lifted the 93/94 league trophy, am pretty sure. He started his Boro career in the summer of 94/95.

• 1 year later...

On the same day, NUFC played in Sunderland home kit and Sunderland played in Newcastle home kit

When and why?

January 1951, we were playing Bolton in the F.A Cup & their black & white clashed with ours, so we borrowed the mackems kits

I don't know why Sunderland wore ours though I imagine it's the same...ish!