Celtic after Harper.

mls1-CelticFC

Boyd was a fat dud in his last season who only scored against Celtic once. Next you'll be saying Henrik Larssons shite cause he played in the spl hahaha. Samaras is the biggest dud of them all hahaha

EDIT whoever put my member thing as a celtic bage. Nice touch. Cheers ;)

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd was a fat dud in his last season who only scored against Celtic once. Next you'll be saying Henrik Larssons shite cause he played in the spl hahaha. Samaras is the biggest dud of them all hahaha

Ah, that makes sense.

;)

SPL is shite. You know it, I know it, everybody bloody knows it. Harper will look world class in that tin pot league.

Strachan thought Scottish players were good enough to play in England too.....

;) and what happened to the team that bought all those Scottish players?

There are decent strikers in the spl which just dont get credit elsewhere. In my opinion the epl isnt the best league in the world la liga is but the epl is a 1 team league unless Man U play shite in which case chelsea win it. There a strikers such as Goodwillie who finds the net and he plays for Dundee United. Cardiff and forrest are after him. Conor Sammon was a good striker up here also. Hes now with Wigan. Gary Hooper scored i think 20 or 21 in 26 he plays for us. Jelavic plays for rangers 19 in 23 i think hes on. Hooper scored 43 in 80 with scunthorpe before moving to us. Kris Coomons a right winger scored 29 i think this season with derby and us.

The EPL is far more open than La Liga. At this point in time Man U, Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal could all win the league next season while even Spurs and Liverpool will be dreaming of outside challenges. In La Liga its just a two horse race much like your own league, only not shit.

The players he bought were having their bad season and losing the quality they first had when they signed.

;) sure sure. :lol:

The EPL is a one team league with united winning it and chelsea if united play badly in a season meanwhile newcastle dont get top 4.

;) Yeah, you're right, there are far more teams competing for the top spot in the SPL. I mean 1985 was the last time a team other than Celtic or Rangers won it, but that shows it's competitive...

Probably the best measure of the english premier league is actually how well they do in the UEFA CL.

All four English teams made the round of 16 for season 10/11, three in 09/10 & four in 08/09.

Even if you were more pedantic and look at the semi-finals, 10/11 2 la liga, one epl, one bundesliga; one ligue 1, one la liga, one bundesliga & one seria a in 09/10; three epl & one la liga in 08/09; three epl & one la liga in 07/08; three epl & one seria a in 06/07.

So yes you're correct, it's obvious to all the SPL is definitely as strong as the top flight in England! ;)

The EPL is a one team league with united winning it and chelsea if united play badly in a season meanwhile newcastle dont get top 4.

So why the fuck are you hoping on our 3rd choice keeper?

Can't have it both ways, your league is either GREAT or a third choice EPL junior is a keeping god for Celtic - which is it?

He certainly isnt a keeping god we've had them. But we can see potential while you waste it and sell it for 35m

:lol:

Well done DEADMAN, you're off the bottom rung!

mls1, the SPL is shit, Rangers and Celtic would last two seasons in the Premier League before the losing and long distances ate away at your (in)famous support. You'd be relegated to the 2nd tier and slowly but surely you'd disappear off the face of the footballing planet.

Now shush, grown ups are talking. ;)

He certainly isnt a keeping god we've had them. But we can see potential while you waste it and sell it for 35m

mls1, the SPL is shit, Rangers and Celtic would last two seasons in the Premier League before the losing and long distances ate away at your (in)famous support. You'd be relegated to the 2nd tier and slowly but surely you'd disappear off the face of the footballing planet.

im deadman what ya on aboot lol

What's a little known fact to everyone but those lost in the Glasgow auld firm is the only reason they haven't joined the English league system is they know neither would make the top flight. Even if they were let in at the 2nd tier.

And if you think about it, even the sheep fuckers have a team that can make it - doesn't bode well for the skirt wearing, deep frying Scots.

Or both ;)

looks like i hit a nerve with my seeing potential comment.

One is old and has only ever played for the club he supports, the other wants to make a career of of goal keeping - Celtic has more chance of signing danger mouse as their next keeper.

'Cos you're shite. Fall into the same category as Bristol City, Southampton etc.

You know as well, if not better than us that the SPL is piss poor. No money, No passion, No Good.

1985 Aberdeen won the SPL, 26 years ago. Since then we've had Man Utd, Leeds, Blackburn, Chelsea, Arsenal whilst Newcastle, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and Villa have all challenged well.

That is a fact. Another fact is, as already mentioned the only challengers north of the border was Hearts about 4/5 years ago.

Deadman rose from the ashes momentarily then quickly plunged to new depths.

These clours don't......er.....jog! ;)

To say the SPL has no passion is terrible and is a silly statement. I have passion for my team. The EPL is the biggest example of no passion. Look at Man U. The cup celebrations was like a morgue. Just full of asians and their cameras. Hmm my teams fans have passion. We lost the league on the last day just there. We knew it was over but the whole stadium showed unity and done a full stadium huddle. So you should look at your own countries teams passion before you look north.

P.S i know the spl is bad. I just kbow Celtic have talent and notice potential look at Larsson and Given.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC