mls1-CelticFC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shouty man!

Kilmarnock vs Inverness.

THE BIG MATCH!

6400 people come together to watch a top flight match in Scotland's Top flight.

WATCH AS NOTHING PARTICULARLY INTERESTING HAPPENS IN THE TOP FLIGHT.

yea possible they could get both although getten two keepers is unlikely as i have never noticed a club who have bought two goalkeepers from the same club

yea possible they could get both although getten two keepers is unlikely as i have never noticed a club who have bought two goalkeepers from the same club

*ding, ding, ding* (that's a little bell ringing in the back of me heed). If I'm not mistaken, Stoke City bought Gordon Banks and Peter Shilton from Leicester City a long time ago. Not at the same time though, and not for Shilton to replace Banks either. Trivia shite.

*ding, ding, ding* (that's a little bell ringing in the back of me heed). If I'm not mistaken, Stoke City bought Gordon Banks and Peter Shilton from Leicester City a long time ago. Not at the same time though, and not for Shilton to replace Banks either. Trivia shite.

oh i see must of been a long time ago blyme i never knew that lol amazing how you learn thease things hehehehe

These clours don't......er.....jog! ;)

To say the SPL has no passion is terrible and is a silly statement. I have passion for my team. The EPL is the biggest example of no passion. Look at Man U. The cup celebrations was like a morgue. Just full of asians and their cameras. Hmm my teams fans have passion. We lost the league on the last day just there. We knew it was over but the whole stadium showed unity and done a full stadium huddle. So you should look at your own countries teams passion before you look north.

P.S i know the spl is bad. I just kbow Celtic have talent and notice potential look at Larsson and Given.

This kid is such a doilum.

By the way gbaby you're right.

These clours don't......er.....jog! ;)

To say the SPL has no passion is terrible and is a silly statement. I have passion for my team. The EPL is the biggest example of no passion. Look at Man U. The cup celebrations was like a morgue. Just full of asians and their cameras. Hmm my teams fans have passion. We lost the league on the last day just there. We knew it was over but the whole stadium showed unity and done a full stadium huddle. So you should look at your own countries teams passion before you look north.

P.S i know the spl is bad. I just kbow Celtic have talent and notice potential look at Larsson and Given.

The Shay Given you released on a free transfer when he was 18? But yeah, your right, that is so much better then selling Andy Carroll with a bum leg for 35 million.

Try again son.

Edited by citizenerased

Hold on......Ypu would never get a crowd that high for a Kilmarnock game!!

We were getting higher gates against Scunthorpe in the CCC you doil.

These clours don't......er.....jog! :lol:

;) So. Your argument is so flawed your saying the "EPL" has no passion because Man Utd, who have won 20 trophies in about 15 years, don't get that excited about winning the league?? They seemed pretty happy to me. You'd see passion the likes you've never seen in your life if we won something.

Looks like they're after Leon Best noo, they seem to be in for all of our shite. I think James Perch would look good in the hoops personally too. The crack today though is serious interest from Best from Birmingham and Celtic, I don't rate Best highly but I will put a lot of money on him benig SPL top scorer if he moves up there.

Man U the only team you know from the EPL? ;) you bang on about them all the time. I would have thought you'd know Liverpool, given you stole their anthem?

Celtic don't have talent, they have hooligans.

Man U the only team you know from the EPL? ;) you bang on about them all the time. I would have thought you'd know Liverpool, given you stole their anthem?

When the football is that shite you have to think of ways to keep yourselves entertained on a saturday <_<

When the football is that shite you have to think of ways to keep yourselves entertained on a saturday <_<

Aye, yet the arrogance they have beggars belief, like truly beggars belief, they have absolutely no idea of how they're perceived, none at all. I honestly think if our big signings of the last two years were Darryl Murphy, Antony Stokes and a striker from Scunthorpe there'd be seats ripped up and thrown on to the pitch.

The amount of narrow mindedness here amazes me. We never stole YNWA. In fact Man U sang it first. Liverpool copied our 'just cant get enough' anthem and man city do the 'poznan' which is the huddle we do and have done for years.

The amount of narrow mindedness here amazes me. We never stole YNWA. In fact Man U sang it first. Liverpool copied our 'just cant get enough' anthem and man city do the 'poznan' which is the huddle we do and have done for years.

The Poznan is nothing to do with the huddle you fucking idiot. Even Celtic have copied the Poznan recently a comment made by a Scotch commentator during Celtic v Dundee United a few month ago.

Liverpool sang YNWA before Celtic regardless of Man Utd, so yes you did.

Finally, don't say anything about narrow mindedness without making specific examples of which bits are narrow minded, and why.

Celtic never copied the 'poznan' its the fuckin huddle. We have done it for years in fact ine of the first times we done the 'poznan" was when we played yous meanwhile manc have only started doing it this season.