Cats

Jan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of respect cats as they're independent semi-wild animals whereas dogs are just dumb shitting machines but overall all pets are pointless.

Animals should only be domesticated for food imo.

Dogs are a great deterant from being burgled or attacked in the street (well unless you get a stupid little ankle yapper), and are great companions. I disagree that they are pointless as would millions of people in this country alone.

I do however think any pet other than a cat or dog is completely pointless.

Yeah, mental. Not being able to control my balance was scary as the brain was working fine and I was all over the fucking place.

Sounds like a night on the ether. :o

I am not a dog person. Give a me a cat anyday.

I have heard of Cat Scratch Fever, but you are the only person I have heard of who has had it? Sounds well nasty!

My cat costs me way more in vet fees then I do in doctor ones!

£50 for a welbeing check up and booster!

I sort of respect cats as they're independent semi-wild animals whereas dogs are just dumb shitting machines but overall all pets are pointless.

Animals should only be domesticated for food imo.

Dogs are a great deterant from being burgled or attacked in the street (well unless you get a stupid little ankle yapper), and are great companions. I disagree that they are pointless as would millions of people in this country alone.

I do however think any pet other than a cat or dog is completely pointless.

No not all dogs!! Some are extremely intelligent. What about guide dogs?

Got 2 cats. Both house cats, very quiet and no bother at all (apart from the odd hairball).

Wouldn't mind getting a dog actually for the bairns but not a small yippy yip thing as they do my nut in. Would have to be a Lab or a Collie or similar.

Yeah, mental. Not being able to control my balance was scary as the brain was working fine and I was all over the fucking place.

Sounds like a night on the ether. :gettin:

It felt like a proper binge. Enjoyable for a short period, I also needed to cut a bit of weight.

I'd recommend it :o

Dickless shitbags walking around with dogs as substitute penises is something the world could well do without

My next door neighbour has an alsation and a yappy little shit as well who bark evertime there's the slightest noise in the street or surroundings - I'd quite happily have the fuckers shot. In fact everytime I see those adverts for adopting a tiger for £3 a month I think about phoning them up and offering more if they can ship one over so I can sic it on the fuckers - then we'd see who's barking.

Must admit I hate yappy little dogs. They always seem to go for your ankles! My son is a postie and gets way more grief from the little dogs than the large ones!

And lately it's a fashion statement to have a daft little dog in a basket or under your arm. Its just a fashion accessory, awful thing!

Dickless shitbags walking around with dogs as substitute penises is something the world could well do without

My next door neighbour has an alsation and a yappy little shit as well who bark evertime there's the slightest noise in the street or surroundings - I'd quite happily have the fuckers shot. In fact everytime I see those adverts for adopting a tiger for £3 a month I think about phoning them up and offering more if they can ship one over so I can sic it on the fuckers - then we'd see who's barking.

Well I hate yappy dogs too, my mate has 4 of them and I hardly ever go over as a result.

A lot of people get small dogs as they think they'll be easier to look after, but the exact opposite is actually true. My dog never really barks and if he does its one bark which is very low and gruff, so I think your perception of dogs is skewed due to having those one's living next to you.

I dont agree with the bit in bold at all tho.

Must admit I hate yappy little dogs. They always seem to go for your ankles! My son is a postie and gets way more grief from the little dogs than the large ones!

And lately it's a fashion statement to have a daft little dog in a basket or under your arm. Its just a fashion accessory, awful thing!

My old cat used to hide under the hedge and attack to postie... was a proper vicious little thing! It'd be half way up his leg by the time he was at the door lol!

That's not my dog, thats one off google images. But Tyrone's that size now, and that colour. this is him in march..

sam0096t.th.jpg

sam0068o.th.jpg

He looks so lovable. Cool name too :o (I wanted to call my son Tyrone, but hubby didn't like it :gettin: )

Well I hate yappy dogs too, my mate has 4 of them and I hardly ever go over as a result.

A lot of people get small dogs as they think they'll be easier to look after, but the exact opposite is actually true. My dog never really barks and if he does its one bark which is very low and gruff, so I think your perception of dogs is skewed due to having those one's living next to you.

Well destroying all fighting dogs and other charver accessories would be a start.

My old cat used to hide under the hedge and attack to postie... was a proper vicious little thing! It'd be half way up his leg by the time he was at the door lol!

I know what my son would say to that :o

Well destroying all fighting dogs and other charver accessories would be a start.

I dont have a problem with that, I thought you just meant people walking around with dogs in general

I know what my son would say to that :o

Yeah I dont think our postie was too amused.

I on the other hand being about 13 at the time thought it was hilarious :gettin:

Cats are great. They can be sociable and want attention, but they're not clingy like dogs. You don't have to go out in bad weather to walk them.

I actually quite like wallking the dog in the rain, not sure why but it's quite nice sometimes.

Plus gives you a reason to get out and get some fresh air rather than being a couch potato