The 'dam!

Kevin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been five times and never went to no museums like, but the Heineken and Anne Franks ones are supposed to be belta. Every single time I've been it's been Med weather, and nowt better than wasting your day away playing football and lazing around in the Vondel Park.

I've been five times and never went to no museums like, but the Heineken and Anne Franks ones are supposed to be belta. Every single time I've been it's been Med weather, and nowt better than wasting your day away playing football and lazing around in the Vondel Park.

It's been fucking boiling a few times when I've been as well. When we got off the plane the last time it was almost 100 degrees at Schipol. In Amsterdam that afternoon a few of the locals had taken paddling pools out with them to stick their feet in when they sitting outside drinking. You wouldn't get that in the Toon.

It's been fucking boiling a few times when I've been as well. When we got off the plane the last time it was almost 100 degrees at Schipol. In Amsterdam that afternoon a few of the locals had taken paddling pools out with them to stick their feet in when they sitting outside drinking. You wouldn't get that in the Toon.

I went 96 97 98 99 twice and Euro 2000, and the scenario is the same to me. I've never been to Schiphol when there's been a cloud in the Sky, lush view of Amsterdam and up as far as that mad area where Groningen is from the plane.

I really like Holland, not just Amsterdam, I like how orderly everything is, very green too. A lot of the people are arrogant cunts, but there's plenty of arrogant English people, and one thing you could never ever accuse the Dutch of is lack of personality. They are not that different to us really. See when I was in Eindhoven for England v Portugal, we'd read that it was a grotty industrial town, it was fucking immense!!! I was expecting Middlesbrough but it was nothing like it. One pedestrian street with pubs going for a mile, full of England fans actually behaving, brilliant days, people like getting a tan on holiday and you're probably not guaranteed one there but regardless of your age you could have a good fucking break in Holland like really.

Belgium is shit, well Brussels and South, absolutely shite Liege and Charleroi it's like being in the North West man, compared to Holland it's an utter wankhole.

Belgium is shit, well Brussels and South, absolutely shite Liege and Charleroi it's like being in the North West man, compared to Holland it's an utter wankhole.

It's canny nice round Bruges (Brugge), Ghent etc. (only passed through the latter) although that more or less is Holland tbh.

Anyone ever been to a match over there? (apart from the obvious :rolleyes: )

No but I fancy an Ajax one. Think it's awkward getting tickets due to their holiganism problems though (read something to that effect).

I went 96 97 98 99 twice and Euro 2000, and the scenario is the same to me. I've never been to Schiphol when there's been a cloud in the Sky, lush view of Amsterdam and up as far as that mad area where Groningen is from the plane.

I really like Holland, not just Amsterdam, I like how orderly everything is, very green too. A lot of the people are arrogant cunts, but there's plenty of arrogant English people, and one thing you could never ever accuse the Dutch of is lack of personality. They are not that different to us really. See when I was in Eindhoven for England v Portugal, we'd read that it was a grotty industrial town, it was fucking immense!!! I was expecting Middlesbrough but it was nothing like it. One pedestrian street with pubs going for a mile, full of England fans actually behaving, brilliant days, people like getting a tan on holiday and you're probably not guaranteed one there but regardless of your age you could have a good fucking break in Holland like really.

I've noticed your autistic traits

I've noticed your autistic traits

I've noticed your Forrest Gump like style of running from the pics you've used.

Tom I've been to Euro2000, saw three games in Holland, only downside to the tournament was England were shit, and they didn't just let us stay in Holland, Charleroi fuck me, nee wonder Albert liked living here.

Wish I'd have been at Feyenoord in 2003 by the way.

It's canny nice round Bruges (Brugge), Ghent etc. (only passed through the latter) although that more or less is Holland tbh.

I've had a day in Antwerp or (Anvers) as the french like to call it, and it was a different world from Walonia, the Flanders is all supposed to be lush.

Anyone ever been to a match over there? (apart from the obvious :rolleyes: )

No but I fancy an Ajax one. Think it's awkward getting tickets due to their holiganism problems though (read something to that effect).

Yeh I can imagine it being a bit of a carry on! I want to try Holland or Germany as they both seem to have decent atmopsheres and are supposedly reasonably priced.

Tom I've been to Euro2000, saw three games in Holland, only downside to the tournament was England were shit, and they didn't just let us stay in Holland, Charleroi fuck me, nee wonder Albert liked living here.

Wish I'd have been at Feyenoord in 2003 by the way.

I think 100% of Newcastle fans who weren't at Feyenoord wish they were tbh!

Ps meenz, you seen the picture with the two hawt birds on my lap? :rolleyes:

I seen the one with your mate pawing your belly if that counts. Dead jealous now. :D

Anyone who judges Belgium on Wallonia is daft like, it's basically a poor French province. Mind you the rest of the country is basically Holland as has been said already. Christ knows why they're still together, especially as they have no government.

Ps meenz, you seen the picture with the two hawt birds on my lap? :rolleyes:

I seen the one with your mate pawing your belly if that counts. Dead jealous now. :D

Nah dude, look on down! its awesome