The 'dam!

Kevin

Ps meenz, you seen the picture with the two hawt birds on my lap? :D

I seen the one with your mate pawing your belly if that counts. Dead jealous now. :D

Nah dude, look on down! its awesome

I tried but it cuts off at your waist!

:rolleyes: Anyway I see what you mean now, them pics come before rather than afterwards in the album as I see it though. You look a bit like the contents of a thigh sandwich.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps meenz, you seen the picture with the two hawt birds on my lap? :D

I seen the one with your mate pawing your belly if that counts. Dead jealous now. :D

Nah dude, look on down! its awesome

I tried but it cuts off at your waist!

:D Anyway I see what you mean now, them pics come before rather than afterwards in the album as I see it though. You look a bit like the contents of a thigh sandwich.

cam2cam? :rolleyes:

Go to the bannanenbar! and the strip club. Also, for the best hookers, go off the main streets and into the alleys, some right hawt ones. Also, got a spare 2euro? go to the peep show! smoke white widow. When a dude offers you drugs say no. thats all really

:rolleyes:

Ps for those wondering what the bananabar is, it's a bar, which involves live sexual acts on stage, mainly involving the audience. At the end of the night the lovely ladies then proceed to have banana's eaten out of their flange. £35 entry, £50 for unlimited drinks included.

Ps for those wondering what the bananabar is, it's a bar, which involves live sexual acts on stage, mainly involving the audience. At the end of the night the lovely ladies then proceed to have banana's eaten out of their flange. £35 entry, £50 for unlimited drinks included.

Didn't you only take £100?

Go to the bannanenbar! and the strip club. Also, for the best hookers, go off the main streets and into the alleys, some right hawt ones. Also, got a spare 2euro? go to the peep show! smoke white widow. When a dude offers you drugs say no. thats all really

You were blatantly on tranny alley. :rolleyes:

Anyone ever been to a match over there? (apart from the obvious :rolleyes: )

No but I fancy an Ajax one. Think it's awkward getting tickets due to their holiganism problems though (read something to that effect).

Yeh I can imagine it being a bit of a carry on! I want to try Holland or Germany as they both seem to have decent atmopsheres and are supposedly reasonably priced.

Tom I've been to Euro2000, saw three games in Holland, only downside to the tournament was England were shit, and they didn't just let us stay in Holland, Charleroi fuck me, nee wonder Albert liked living here.

Wish I'd have been at Feyenoord in 2003 by the way.

I think 100% of Newcastle fans who weren't at Feyenoord wish they were tbh!

I was there, and went to a friendly in Rotterdam a few years before too. Saw us in Eindhoven,Breda and Heerenveen as well...I agree with Stevie, the Netherlands is a great country, everyone seems to "get" the English in a sort of funny world-weary/ironic kind of way, in a way the French can't or won't in a million fuckin years.

Belgium is shit, well Brussels and South, absolutely shite Liege and Charleroi it's like being in the North West man, compared to Holland it's an utter wankhole.

Went to Liege watching Everton, absolute shite hole

£35 to eat a rotten mashed banana out of a skank's vag.

McDonalds clearly promoted you to a much higher level if you've got money to waste on stuff like that.

What did you think of The Nightwatch, Kevin? At the end of the day, technically speaking, Rembrandt was the Daddy. Don't you think?

I saw that when I was over. I don't think I really get art

What did you think of The Nightwatch, Kevin? At the end of the day, technically speaking, Rembrandt was the Daddy. Don't you think?

It's fucking shit hot man, you Philistine!

You see the Fake Or Not prog on Sunday night on the 'Rembrant' ? Turned out was painted by a 17 year old prodige ?!

You see the Fake Or Not prog on Sunday night on the 'Rembrant' ? Turned out was painted by a 17 year old prodige ?!

Saw a bit of it aye. The one that was half-inched by the Nazis?

Saw a bit of it aye. The one that was half-inched by the Nazis?

It was an eye-opener into what WASN'T pinched by the Nazis !