Water Boarding, and other effective torture techniques.

Dolly Potter MD

In vietnam they used to tie prisoners naked to a large plank of wood, so they'd be laid out horizontally and facing downwards. They would then lower them, penis first (the penis and the testicles usually dangled the lowest) into a piranha infested swamp. They would stop once the penis was submerged and wait for half a minute until it had been completely devoured, before lowering further. It was a highly effective technique. You might want to try it with your workmates YZ?

Also made up. Piranhas aren't like they are in the films

How dare you question the veracity of my made-up story. You are probably just afraid, as the 14 inch dong you boast of would take a lot longer to devour--and would therefore be a much more painful process--than the consumption of YZ's thumb-tac winky.

No wonder Vietnam didn't do very well in this years Copa America, the cockless bunch of bastards they are!

In vietnam they used to tie prisoners naked to a large plank of wood, so they'd be laid out horizontally and facing downwards. They would then lower them, penis first (the penis and the testicles usually dangled the lowest) into a piranha infested swamp. They would stop once the penis was submerged and wait for half a minute until it had been completely devoured, before lowering further. It was a highly effective technique. You might want to try it with your workmates YZ?

Also made up. Piranhas aren't like they are in the films

If you're going to get anal, they're also a South American fish and they don't live in swamps.

I've never seen any films about cock gobbling piranhas.

I have

The Piranhas don't gobble his dick though, they spit it out. :lol:

there are no piranhas in Vietnam

They imported them in batches on a submarine manned exclusively by muslims; I thought you'd be aware of that rather common historical fact.

I'm just laughing at YZ and his mates meeting up and saying "hey lads, you got owt planned? I thought we'd all see what this water boarding shit is all about." "Yeah that that sounds good. I was going to a car boot sale with the missus but this is way more fun."

They imported them in batches on a submarine manned exclusively by muslims; I thought you'd be aware of that rather common historical fact.

all is explained - tho you forgot to add that they were taking the jobs of British submariners and were also claiming the dole ............................

I'm just laughing at YZ and his mates meeting up and saying "hey lads, you got owt planned? I thought we'd all see what this water boarding shit is all about." "Yeah that that sounds good. I was going to a car boot sale with the missus but this is way more fun."

I had the same thought

next time he'll probably decide on trying out an Iron Maiden - that would add some historical re-enactment fun at August Bank Holiday at Tynemouth Castle