What is the biggest u-turn ever to grace the forum

LeazesMag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes slight favourite to see this one through.

was wondering if Gloomy would spark into action tbh, and stop fucking moaning about everything when he has everything he wanted.

Of course, Gemmill could go close for his unquestioned support of backing Souness with unlimited funds to build his own team, right up until the day he was sacked.

Leazes vs Nick could literally break the internet. It would be like the end of Ghostbusters.

crossing streams of fucking shit tbh

was wondering if Gloomy would spark into action tbh, and stop fucking moaning about everything when he has everything he wanted.

Of course, Gemmill could go close for his unquestioned support of backing Souness with unlimited funds to build his own team, right up until the day he was sacked.

You're a few days late with mentioning that one tbf.

That's not a u-turn, you cripple.

You calling Souness a top boss when he turned up, then very quickly changing your mind about him though? Now that is a u-turn.

You calling Souness a top boss when he turned up, then very quickly changing your mind about him though? Now that is a u-turn.

:rip:

of course its a u-turn. You saw the damage he was doing and continued to back him, and even worse - especially for an accountant - backed the throwing of unlimited funds at him too.

It's fantastically amusing to see people that have called such things so wrong label others who got it all so spot on, and I'm particularly talking about the ownership of the club here, hence my references to Gloomy in particularly, and one or two others.

:rip:

obsessed

of course its a u-turn. You saw the damage he was doing and continued to back him, and even worse - especially for an accountant - backed the throwing of unlimited funds at him too.

It's fantastically amusing to see people that have called such things so wrong label others who got it all so spot on, and I'm particularly talking about the ownership of the club here, hence my references to Gloomy in particularly, and one or two others.

:rip: What you are describing is me continuing to do the same thing. That is the exact opposite of a u-turn.

Picture a u-turn ffs. The clue is in the question.

:rip: What you are describing is me continuing to do the same thing. That is the exact opposite of a u-turn.

;)

Leazes Mag, just cannot accept that the days when people were wanting Ashley out are long gone. Now, people understand that he is one of the best club owners in England.

Now I cant be arsed to get involved in this thread but you can just turn your rotund, clueless arse round and fuck reet off.

Leazes Mag, just cannot accept that the days when people were wanting Ashley out are long gone. Now, people understand that he is one of the best club owners in England.

Now I cant be arsed to get involved in this thread but you can just turn your rotund, clueless arse round and fuck reet off.

:rip:;)

Christ there's some shite getting posted on here at the moment.

but you now say they were wrong to spend money they don't/didn't have, when you backed it at the time - and - were too dumb to see how he was wasting it at the time ?

Facts.

Fucking cripple ;)

Check todays Yahoo UK homepage "Who's the worst football club owner ever?" with our waving benefactor just as Nick came out with this absolute pearl. :rip:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/the-rundown/article/6434/

Edited by manc-mag

If this thread has done nothing else Leazes (and it has, it's made you look a tit again), at least you now know what a u-turn is.

the tits were those who backed Souness to the end, and those who said "anybody but Fred would do better than this".

And a u-turn is what you did rather than just admit you got it all wrong.

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF :rip:

If this thread has done nothing else Leazes (and it has, it's made you look a tit again), at least you now know what a u-turn is.

the tits were those who backed Souness to the end, and those who said "anybody but Fred would do better than this".

And a u-turn is what you did rather than just admit you got it all wrong.

Anyway, I don't honestly know why you got involved in this thread......unless you are obsessed like mancmag and MF :rip:

Surely a U-turn would be admit you were wrong.