Words/phrases you don't like

Monroe Transfer

One word that fucks me off is Nando's! Nandos Nandos Nandos fucking Nandos. Most footballers on twitter have a vocabulary of about 75 words, Nandos is one of them, not even that nice imo.

<_< Ive heard the curry chicken is top notch!

Ye not ganna get a chicken curry in Nando's ya daft cunt.

Aye, it's a Mexican. :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word that fucks me off is Nando's! Nandos Nandos Nandos fucking Nandos. Most footballers on twitter have a vocabulary of about 75 words, Nandos is one of them, not even that nice imo.

Aye, it's a Mexican. :lol:

Portuguese/Mexican they aal look the same.

:lol: bit rude!

A footballer's salary definitely helps when eating at Nando's; ridiculously expensive considering what you're getting.

Its not that expensive but you are definitely paying for more than you get. Its always full though so I suppose they can charge what they want.

"My bad" fucks me off. "Oh my bad." Your bad what? Your bad cock? Your bad back? Your bad knee? What?

Also sure I've mentioned before. When people write period at the end of a sentence, I think nothing in language annoys me more, period.

Definitely. The worst is "I can't, i'm on my period".

You'll like this one Stevie (yep, I never got round to dumping him off my twitter feed)...

cwarr07 Colin

Nandos & then cinema tonight for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, it had better be decent to be missing the footy #ChampionsLeague

:D

"My bad" fucks me off. "Oh my bad." Your bad what? Your bad cock? Your bad back? Your bad knee? What?

Also sure I've mentioned before. When people write period at the end of a sentence, I think nothing in language annoys me more, period.

Definitely. The worst is "I can't, i'm on my period".

Or "I've got lady cramp".

The very phrase man flu makes me think just pipe down you unoriginal doilum too.

You'll like this one Stevie (yep, I never got round to dumping him off my twitter feed)...

cwarr07 Colin

Nandos & then cinema tonight for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, it had better be decent to be missing the footy #ChampionsLeague

:D

Hahaha I'm gonna own up now Cwarr07 is me.