Mark

Link to British-Babes.com

69854[/snapback]

Oxymoron, tbh.

70061[/snapback]

Just like American Intelligence ?

;)

70123[/snapback]

Hey, who does Britain have that can compare to such American luminaries as von Braun and Einstein????

Hey, who does Britain have that can compare to such American luminaries as von Braun and Einstein????

70127[/snapback]

So Germany is now an state of the US!

Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 at Ulm in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, about 100 km east of Stuttgart. His parents were Hermann Einstein, a featherbed salesman who later ran an electrochemical works, and Pauline, whose maiden name was Koch. They were married in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt. The family was Jewish (non-observant); Albert attended a Catholic elementary school and, at the insistence of his mother, was given violin lessons.

Wernher von Braun was born in Wirsitz, Prussia (now Wyrzysk, Poland). Upon his Lutheran confirmation his mother gave him a telescope and he discovered a passion for astronomy and the realm of space. When, as a result of the Treaty of Versailles, Wirsitz became part of Poland in 1920, his family, like many other German families, moved.

American intelligence ;)

70127[/snapback]

Hey, just caus one guy invents the electric shaver and the other managed The Beatles does not make them luminaries ;)

:blush::angry:

Link to British-Babes.com

69854[/snapback]

Oxymoron, tbh.

70061[/snapback]

Just like American Intelligence ?

;)

70123[/snapback]

70127[/snapback]

Germany's finest eh ? :angry:

70127[/snapback]

Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 at Ulm in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, about 100 km east of Stuttgart. His parents were Hermann Einstein, a featherbed salesman who later ran an electrochemical works, and Pauline, whose maiden name was Koch. They were married in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt. The family was Jewish (non-observant); Albert attended a Catholic elementary school and, at the insistence of his mother, was given violin lessons.

Wernher von Braun was born in Wirsitz, Prussia (now Wyrzysk, Poland). Upon his Lutheran confirmation his mother gave him a telescope and he discovered a passion for astronomy and the realm of space. When, as a result of the Treaty of Versailles, Wirsitz became part of Poland in 1920, his family, like many other German families, moved.

American intelligence ;)

70129[/snapback]

:angry: tbh

70127[/snapback]

American intelligence :angry:

70129[/snapback]

:blush: tbh

70360[/snapback]

:blush:

I was gonna give him the whoosh but wanted to be sure - what with you yanks being a bit thick and that. I couldn't be certain you didn't think that they were both Americans. ;)

For those that know it:

And what is it that put America in the forefront of the nuclear nations? And what is it that will make it possible to spend twenty billion dollars of your money to put some clown on the moon? Well, it was good old American know how, that's what, as provided by good old Americans like Dr. Wernher von Braun.

Gather 'round while I tell you of Wernher von Braun,

A man whose allegiance

Is ruled by expedience.

Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown,

"Ha, Nazi, Schmazi," says Wernher von Braun.

Don't say that he's hypocritical,

Say rather that he's apolitical.

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?

That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.

Some have harsh words for this man of renown,

But some think our attitude

Should be one of gratitude,

Like the widows and cripples in old London town,

Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun.**

You too may be a big hero,

Once you've learned to count backwards to zero.

"In German oder English I know how to count down,

Und I'm learning Chinese!" says Wernher von Braun.

Copywrite 1965 by Tom Lehrer.

For those that know it:
And what is it that put America in the forefront of the nuclear nations? And what is it that will make it possible to spend twenty billion dollars of your money to put some clown on the moon? Well, it was good old American know how, that's what, as provided by good old Americans like Dr. Wernher von Braun.

Gather 'round while I tell you of Wernher von Braun,

A man whose allegiance

Is ruled by expedience.

Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown,

"Ha, Nazi, Schmazi," says Wernher von Braun.

Don't say that he's hypocritical,

Say rather that he's apolitical.

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?

That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.

Some have harsh words for this man of renown,

But some think our attitude

Should be one of gratitude,

Like the widows and cripples in old London town,

Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun.**

You too may be a big hero,

Once you've learned to count backwards to zero.

"In German oder English I know how to count down,

Und I'm learning Chinese!" says Wernher von Braun.

Copywrite 1965 by Tom Lehrer.

70370[/snapback]

Copyright tbh.

And it sounds more like one of Wacky's anyway

70127[/snapback]

American intelligence :blush:

70129[/snapback]

:razz: tbh

70360[/snapback]

:razz:

I was gonna give him the whoosh but wanted to be sure - what with you yanks being a bit thick and that. I couldn't be certain you didn't think that they were both Americans. :blush:

70362[/snapback]

Sad to say I'm still laughing about this. ;)

Must be the early hour. :angry: