RTG

bobbyshinton

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Things you most despise about Mags?

When they shamelessly re-write known history and then believe it.

According to them they never ever,

Booed Bobby Robson - when?

Cheered when he was sacked - why lie

Believed he'd taken the club as far as he could - who?

Swallowed the shite about the managers job being one of the top 10 in the world - we had 8th largest resources that was the context that was used in

Used the phrase 'Geordie Nation' - a SJH phrase which embarrasses most geordies

Claimed the Fairs Cup was the UEFA Cup - it basically was, and certainly every bit as hard to win

Wanted Keegan back - no one even mentioned Keegan he wasnt even in the fuckin bettin you wanks

Thought Shearer would save them - who did?

Left the Fulwell End without throwing a single punch - :lol: this is the best one of the lot 2000 toon take the Fulwell End, and not even a murmur of discontent, we took your end it's your job to do something about it, there'd be deaths if it was yous in the Gallowgate circa 85-90

Demonstrated against the Cockney Mafia - so we should

Claimed they'd 'Boycoutt' the club if Keegan/Shearer/Carroll/Enrique/Nolan left - when did anyone say they'd boycott if any of them players left, show me.

Used the word 'Messiah' - never used in my life apart from watching Deep Impact and on about GM off N-O

Ran out of breath/courage as they reached the half-way line in the play-offs at SJP - 100 police dogs might have had something to do with it

Called Keegan, 'King Kev' - never called him King Kev in my life

Gave money to NUST who pissed off on holiday - aye mugs did not most people

Claimed Ashley would take them back to the glory days and spend millions - who did?

Believed for a second that the £35 million from Carroll would be given to Pardew the Puppet - CT did no cunt else

Claimed that they always get 52,000 every home match - we claimed we did that's past tense, yes we largely did from 2000 to 2008

Had gates of less than 15,000 in the top flight - the odd gate, yous had AVERAGE gates of 13,000 you gola wearing meffs

Came in the pants at the sight of a frizzy haired dwarf in a helicopter - what a bunch of wanks

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...5#ixzz1VSuELM6W

fuckin you honestly couldn't make mackems up, as a place or a peoples. They should just keep their heads down till the abuse is over and don't even try abusing us because it's like a plastic straw against a Samurai sword what we can say about them..... which answers this point

Sheer unjustified arrogance and superiority complex

..only it is justified.

What do you think of Sunderland?

Shit

:lol: What do you think of shit?

Sunderland!!!!!

We hate Sunlun, and we hate sunlun, We hate Sunlun, and we hate sunlun, we hate sunlun and we hate sunlun, we are the Sunderland haters

Swallowed the shite about the managers job being one of the top 10 in the world - we had 8th largest resources that was the context that was used in

Claimed the Fairs Cup was the UEFA Cup - it basically was, and certainly every bit as hard to win

Wanted Keegan back - no one even mentioned Keegan he wasnt even in the fuckin bettin you wanks

Left the Fulwell End without throwing a single punch - :lol: this is the best one of the lot 2000 toon take the Fulwell End, and not even a murmur of discontent, we took your end it's your job to do something about it, there'd be deaths if it was yous in the Gallowgate circa 85-90

Claimed they'd 'Boycoutt' the club if Keegan/Shearer/Carroll/Enrique/Nolan left - when did anyone say they'd boycott if any of them players left, show me.

Used the word 'Messiah' - never used in my life apart from watching Deep Impact and on about GM off N-O

Ran out of breath/courage as they reached the half-way line in the play-offs at SJP - 100 police dogs might have had something to do with it

Claimed Ashley would take them back to the glory days and spend millions - who did?

Believed for a second that the £35 million from Carroll would be given to Pardew the Puppet - CT did no cunt else

Claimed that they always get 52,000 every home match - we claimed we did that's past tense, yes we largely did from 2000 to 2008

Had gates of less than 15,000 in the top flight - the odd gate, yous had AVERAGE gates of 13,000 you gola wearing meffs

Came in the pants at the sight of a frizzy haired dwarf in a helicopter - what a bunch of wanks

fuckin you honestly couldn't make mackems up, as a place or a peoples. They should just keep their heads down till the abuse is over and don't even try abusing us because it's like a plastic straw against a Samurai sword what we can say about them..... which answers this point

..only it is justified.

What a fucking crock of shit. What that should be entitled is "What we like to believe".

..only it is justified.

What a fucking crock of shit. What that should be entitled is "What we like to believe".

No doubt they got all that from a "mag at work" :lol:

..only it is justified.

No doubt they got all that from a "mag at work" :icon_lol:

Lass I work with reckons they will win 3-1 (mackem). I reminded her that they haven't put 3 past us since 78/79 in the league. Mind, I also changed her desktop image to a magpie (from that one that landed on the pitch) and her screen saver to "SMB". Childish I know :lol:

..only it is justified.

No doubt they got all that from a "mag at work" ;)

Lass I work with reckons they will win 3-1 (mackem). I reminded her that they haven't put 3 past us since 78/79 in the league. Mind, I also changed her desktop image to a magpie (from that one that landed on the pitch) and her screen saver to "SMB". Childish I know :lol:

Cracking credentials for forum admin if your ever at a loose end. :icon_lol:

..only it is justified.

No doubt they got all that from a "mag at work" :icon_lol:

There's all these predictions of 3-0, 3-1, 4-2, 4-1. The fact is they'll be breaking history if they only beat us 2-0, as it would be their best home derby result in 44 (FORTYFOUR) years.

I'm getting the fact that they put nine past us once thrown at me at work now. Fucking he'll when was that the fucking 30's? They convieniently forget that we pisses on them at there place and won the league that season. Given their obsession with us you'd think they'd know that!

I'm getting the fact that they put nine past us once thrown at me at work now. Fucking he'll when was that the fucking 30's? They convieniently forget that we pisses on them at there place and won the league that season. Given their obsession with us you'd think they'd know that!

Ask them who won the league that season.

Am I the only one worried that we haven't got a left back or striker who could hit a barn door going into this game?

Im more worried about our lack of anything up front than LB like

Am I the only one worried that we haven't got a left back or striker who could hit a barn door going into this game?

See what I did there? The singer being mackem and that…Fucking genius me :lol:

aye.

wait till tomorrow you will have forgotten about it.

I try to relax by doing the who from them would get in our team and vice versa things don't look too bad then