Beans

Renton

Only snobs refuse to eat nothing but Heinz. They're baked beans ffs, not fillets of venison. ;)

70368[/snapback]

I won't eat any beans but Heinz. None of your strange flavoured ones either, just plain old-fashioned Heinz beans.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only snobs refuse to eat nothing but Heinz. They're baked beans ffs, not fillets of venison. :lol:

70368[/snapback]

I won't eat any beans but Heinz. None of your strange flavoured ones either, just plain old-fashioned Heinz beans.

70371[/snapback]

Goes down south for a few years, comes back la-de-da Lady Muck. ;)

Only snobs refuse to eat nothing but Heinz. They're baked beans ffs, not fillets of venison. :lol:

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

Goes down south for a few years, comes back la-de-da Lady Muck. ;)

70378[/snapback]

Fur coat and no knickers tbh.

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

I'm not a big bean eater tbh, but it's Heinz only for me an'all. If you want something on toast though, you should look no further than Heinz tinned spaghetti. Much nicer than beans. ;)

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

I'm not a big bean eater tbh, but it's Heinz only for me an'all. If you want something on toast though, you should look no further than Heinz tinned spaghetti. Much nicer than beans. ;)

70384[/snapback]

Tinned spaghetti? :puke: Sounds like charver-food for people who are too thick to cook themselves...

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

I'm not a big bean eater tbh, but it's Heinz only for me an'all. If you want something on toast though, you should look no further than Heinz tinned spaghetti. Much nicer than beans. :puke:

70384[/snapback]

Tinned spaghetti? :puke: Sounds like charver-food for people who are too thick to cook themselves...

70398[/snapback]

Aye it's not a patch on cabbage fermented in lactic acid like. ;)

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

Yep, and he's already admitted going to the Monkey. Bet he's got a Burberry hat.

Seriously though, he means spaghetti in a tomato sauce, pretty shit food still. But no worse than what you Jormans eat mind.

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

Yep, and he's already admitted going to the Monkey. Bet he's got a Burberry hat.

Seriously though, he means spaghetti in a tomato sauce, pretty shit food still. But no worse than what you Jormans eat mind.

70402[/snapback]

Nicer than beans though. Ain't no doubt it's plain to see, as Jimmy Nail would say.

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

I'm not a big bean eater tbh, but it's Heinz only for me an'all. If you want something on toast though, you should look no further than Heinz tinned spaghetti. Much nicer than beans. :puke:

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

Aye it's not a patch on cabbage fermented in lactic acid like. ;)

70400[/snapback]

Are you and Graeme having haggis at Christmas? :puke:

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

Nicer than beans though. Ain't no doubt it's plain to see, as Jimmy Nail would say.

70403[/snapback]

I like Heinz beans and sausages as well. And wtf are they made out of? :puke:

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

70403[/snapback]

I like Heinz beans and sausages as well.

70405[/snapback]

Gassy hom, tbh

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

Yep, that what we eat all day, Sauerkraut at breakfast, lunch and dinner... and on Christmas it's Sauerkraut with Sauerkraut... :puke:

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

Yep, that what we eat all day, Sauerkraut at breakfast, lunch and dinner... and on Christmas it's Sauerkraut with Sauerkraut... :puke:

70409[/snapback]

Urgh I bet your toilet is a fucking disgrace!

Funny thing about Jorman food.... I can eat spicy Thai, greasy pizza, spicy Indian, any number of curries and hot dogs and be fine, but the blandest, crappest German food gives me horrible heartburn. :lol:

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

70409[/snapback]

I never said you ate pickled cabbages all day, but you have to admit Germany is not known for its food. Have you got a national dish other than sausage? And German wine is rank too. Good job the beer's good.

I find it quite amusing that Britain is famous for shit food; in actual fact we have some of the best in the world, because we have to import it. The same goes for wine - you get a better selection here than anywhere else - FACT.

70368[/snapback]

70371[/snapback]

70384[/snapback]

70398[/snapback]

70402[/snapback]

70409[/snapback]

I never said you ate pickled cabbages all day, but you have to admit Germany is not known for its food. Have you got a national dish other than sausage? And German wine is rank too. Good job the beer's good.

I find it quite amusing that Britain is famous for shit food; in actual fact we have some of the best in the world, because we have to import it. The same goes for wine - you get a better selection here than anywhere else - FACT.

70430[/snapback]

Schnitzel is good food. FACT.

(Most of the rest is crap though. Although 'Germanic' food can be good--mostly Hungarian and Austrian)

70430[/snapback]

The Americans always used to make me laugh when they had a go at English food. The country famous for the hamburger and hot dog and over-seasoned everything. German food is rank as well!

The only thing Americans are good at is sandwiches. FACT.

70430[/snapback]

The Americans always used to make me laugh when they had a go at English food. The country famous for the hamburger and hot dog and over-seasoned everything. German food is rank as well!

70433[/snapback]

I am just curious, what German food did you eat so far...

70430[/snapback]

70433[/snapback]

True, I once dislocated my jaw on an American sandwhich it was so big.

The best cuisine imo is French, Chinese and Italian in that order. Mind you, don't order tartare de boeuf in France. It's raw mince with an egg cracked into it, as I recently found to my horror. :lol:

70430[/snapback]

70433[/snapback]

70436[/snapback]

Well what is there? I couldn't find anything in Berlin (other than sausages), although the supermarkets were full of vile things.

70430[/snapback]

70433[/snapback]

70436[/snapback]

That cabbage shit and sausages. Which pretty much covers the whole range tbh.

True, I once dislocated my jaw on an American sandwhich it was so big.

The best cuisine imo is French, Chinese and Italian in that order. Mind you, don't order tartare de boeuf in France. It's raw mince with an egg cracked into it, as I recently found to my horror. :lol:

70437[/snapback]

Thai, Chinese and Italian for me. And I love sushi - proper sushi mind, not the stuff you get in M&S.