Obertan: Earths' gravity is no match for him.

Park Life

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit harsh CT his value on the bench in keeping Smith away shouldn't be underestimated.

CT knows 3 reserves and half a dozen under 18s that can do a better job.

Can they really? It would be hard to overcome someone that's of almost 0% significance in game.

I think Pard-jew plays him because he's a jew.

Thought you'd fucked off? You've not come back as some sort of raging anti-semite now have you? How massively depressing.

Wouldn't it be equally controversial if I told you a muslim coach was playing a winger that played horseshit just because of his muslim heritage? Anyways I just thought it was a "fun" something to write, considering Obertan is jewish, I have no idea if Pardew is. Btw I have nothing against jews, I'm from Morocco and they are indeed welcome here.

Attention seeking much? Nobody cared when you "deleted your account" so now you're trying a semi-racist approach. Pathetic.

Edited by hostile_statue

Thought you'd fucked off? You've not come back as some sort of raging anti-semite now have you? How massively depressing.

Wouldn't it be equally controversial if I told you a muslim coach was playing a winger that played horseshit just because of his muslim heritage? Anyways I just thought it was a "fun" something to write, considering Obertan is jewish, I have no idea if Pardew is. Btw I have nothing against jews, I'm from Morocco and they are indeed welcome here.

Attention seeking much? Nobody cared when you "deleted your account" so now you're trying a semi-racist approach. Pathetic.

and you are a wuam. (wind up aeris merchant)

and you are a wuam. (wind up aeris merchant)

;)

I saw how you all threw yourself onto LBT with your bare teeth when I "left", like you are desperately in need of someone to name all those depressing swear words you like to do. You can't seem to accept people who has different opinions, like we are wums just because we doesn't agree with the lot. Pretty rude tbh.

Edited by Aeris

I was belloing at him yesterday, I really believe that I could do a better job than him, he bottles it, his passing was wank, his movement is even worse, won't run at players

He tries 2 types of passes, the simple pass back to the original player - works but fuck all use, the other is trying to find another player in space, I didn't see him complete a single pass of this ilke yesterday

I saw how you all threw yourself onto LBT with your bare teeth when I "left", like you are desperately in need of someone to name all those depressing swear words you like to do. You can't seem to accept people who has different opinions, like we are wums just because we doesn't agree with the lot. Pretty rude tbh.

Yeah, it's because you don't agree with the consensus, not because you post absolute fucking garbage with anti-semetic undertones.

:lol: It's a very free and open place this and just about any opinions will be accepted, it's more how you present them. Saying "Pardew is a shithead" in 100+ posts is just wummery, I'm afraid.

Yeah, it's because you don't agree with the consensus, not because you post absolute fucking garbage with anti-semetic undertones.

havent seen any racist remarks by aeris. Shes a girl, give her a rest. They are after all frail creatures with two legs and a little hole inbetween`em.

anti-semitic undertones my ass... in my country what I said is a term of endearment :P was simply stating that I feel its suspicous he's still on the field match in match out, and yes I knew he was jewish because I have friends who told me (israeli friends)...too controversial for you? I was simply playing with words, I'm sorry if I stepped over line.