Obertan: Earths' gravity is no match for him.

Park Life

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly mentioned the difference but I thought it was so obvious it didn't need pointing out. Doesn't mean getting on his back is the right thing to do though.

We'll berate some skill into Obertan and Perch if it's the last thing we do.

I apologise, I have black outs whenever the subject of Obertan comes up, he sends me into a frothing rage, so shite is he. I honestly think he would be more suited to women's football. Hopefully if he reads a Newcastle forum it'll be N-O where the 12 year old half-wits will wank themselves silly every time he does a stepover.

I've said he's shite on here. It's the collective groans 3 minutes into a game that do him (and us) no favours.

His confidence is probably in bits. 2years ago. The Man U fans thought he was the next Ronaldo he looked that good

Really? Never heard that from them myself. I don't think they were heartbroken he left, I've heard Manure fans say he wasn't fit for the Championship after an FA cup game when he got shut out by a League 1 fullback.

I said 2 years ago

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=ms-android-samsung&gl=gb&source=android-launcher-widget&sky=mrdr&biw=320&bih=250&q=obertan+tonaldo&oq=obertan+tonaldo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=10266l15850l0l16161l28l13l0l3l3l4l336l2164l0.6.3.1l10l0&mvs=0

Won't even stick his foot in when he's favourite to win the ball, not once either. I was prepared to give the guy a chance thinking he may improve but noone can coach 'coward' out of a player. It can't be done.

We have Cabaye, who despite his obvious brilliance in possession is willing to work hard and be brave to very good effect in defence, then there is this bloke. Fuck me.

No more Pardew for everyone's sake no more. Can the guy predict stuff? Maybe he could be the next Harry the Octopus or whatever, because he sure as shit is not a footballer. To gauge his psychicness see if he acts suprised when you tell him he's playing for the reserves next week.

From NO

"I was just reading an article last night about obertan, the story of how he was brought up in a middle class family, and fergie came calling to sign potato head whilst he was just 15 tender years of age, but obertan was such a goodboy he decided to listen to his mom's advice and finish his education before moving clubs,

then after a horrible season out on loan to some obscure french side that i cant recall, fergie came back calling again and oberton now 20 years of age agrees to move to join old rednose at manutd,

the article was very favourable towards obertan, going on about how he studied at university and can speak five languages,

and there's me thinking hey this chap is probably pretty smart, and then today i watch him play football like he left his head in the changing room. where was our big time university boy at?

shocking. "

:lol:

He surely has to be dropped now, I know Pardew doesn't like the thought of Ben Arfa on the wing but he'd definitely offer a lot more than Obertan who contributes nigh on nothing every game.

The pass he made to the touchline that was supposed to be to Gutierrez from about 8 yards away was criminal and I'd let him off for a mistake like every player has but it's more the norm than a mistake for this bloke. Sammy comes on as a late sub every game and causes the opposition headaches with his pace and willingness to make them put a good tackle in. I know we're thin with all the injuries but either Sammy or Ben Arfa would be a far better prospect on the right over Obertan.

He's terrible like. Looking at him now, as we have seen more of him, what Alex Ferguson may have seen in him at Manu, only he knows.

Sammy Ameobi should be getting a few more games/starts now.

Sometimes dropping a player for a few games sorts a players head out (no pun intended) but I don't even think that would do Obertan any good, watch him then watch Sammy, sammy wants to be so involved in everything he's like a bairn in a sweetie shop. Drop Obertan sell him in January and let's get on with business in hand.

I was right. You should never have questioned me after I saw this guy's pre-season with Manure. I explained in detail why he was shite--genuinely shit at football that is, not just going through a bad patch. Given that we don't appear to be willing to spend much on aquiriing players under MA, £3 mill spunked on this guy is an absolute disaster.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Pardew seems afraid of trying out youth, or dropping his 'favourites' (who tend to just have more experience than other options).

It's alright to change something after you make a mistake, Alan.

what does your new username mean ?

Pardew seems afraid of trying out youth, or dropping his 'favourites' (who tend to just have more experience than other options).

It's alright to change something after you make a mistake, Alan.

what does your new username mean ?

Honestly, I really don't think you'd want to know.

but if you do , click this

Not one to scapegoat like but fuck me, he's shit, bless him. Never seen a winger so scared to take his man on, in fact, I don't even think he's a winger. As said, Sammy looks a canny player every time he plays, a bit raw atm but the potential to improve is clearly there with a run of games. We could play Obertan every week until 2014 and I don't think he'd improve.

The groans at the match don't help like. Still got to get behind the kid.

Not one to scapegoat like but fuck me, he's shit, bless him. Never seen a winger so scared to take his man on, in fact, I don't even think he's a winger. .

Obertan hmm, If he's not a winger what else is he? A striker who can't finish? A midfielder who can't make a pass? A back who refuses to defend? A goalkeeper who's too scared to look up from the ground?

Not one to scapegoat like but fuck me, he's shit, bless him. Never seen a winger so scared to take his man on, in fact, I don't even think he's a winger. .

Obertan hmm, If he's not a winger what else is he? A striker who can't finish? A midfielder who can't make a pass? A back who refuses to defend? A goalkeeper who's too scared to look up from the ground?

whats alan smith?

whats alan smith?

A big dent in the wage budget.